****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

You know that I fu**ed her, You know that she sucked me & I hit her with a rubba, fu**ed her undacover...Nawww I fu**ed that bi**h on top of covers, then I left a hunned on the dressor, Hunned on the dressor?
Yeah I left a hunned on the dressor just to show that girl I was successful!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AVY CHECK
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I love 'im....but I swear it's like he is allergic to rhyming and making sense
laugh.gif
smh.gif
It's because he %%!$@*% sucks.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!! HIS **** AIN'T GOOD 4 NUTTIN BUT CLUBS N PARTIES.... CAN'T LISTEN TO HIM ON MY IPOD..... NO LYRICAL SKILLS!

I remember "so icy"... was rollin!!!
roll.gif
n his freestyles aregarbage 2...... he'd get eaten alive by Cass n Weezy!!!

Jreese ... maybe you didn't realize that that quote was about Waka Flocka (gucci's goon/hypeman/cousin) and not actually gucci.. N's can't waitto come through hatin.

Originally Posted by jreese44

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

MY POINT EXACTLY!!!! HIS **** AIN'T GOOD 4 NUTTIN BUT CLUBS N PARTIES.... CAN'T LISTEN TO HIM ON MY IPOD..... NO LYRICAL SKILLS!

roll.gif
n his freestyles are garbage 2...... he'd get eaten alive by Cass n Weezy!!!

How you goin to come in here hating and not even know what your talkin bout? Cassidy snitched on his boys, Weezy hasn't told the truth in his rhymes sincehe started rappin, Waka would kufi smack these dudes for the hell of it in the middle of their freestyle and they wouldn't do sh**
laugh.gif

With that said, **** noob
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jreese44

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
n his freestyles are garbage 2...... he'd get eaten alive by Cass n Weezy!!!
The funny thing is Flocka knows he aint lyrical he addresses this on the mixtape he make goon music. I cant wait for the tape to come out he got atrack called Blunt Music addresses all you lames BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
%%@% off dre....
grin.gif
laugh.gif

and like 'Tune said, FLOCKA know he ain't lyrical---but that *+!@ is funny and every now and again he say something that makes sense. Plus that boyTay be comin' thru wit' the beats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Gucci naming Waka Flocka
laugh.gif
@ we got white out for blackballing. Ever heard of white out?
laugh.gif
@ I dont know what this #%+! me. (pointing to the chain) I just signed a check

Which producer go harder with Gucci?

I knowZay and Gucci got that Chem but Im bout to put Fatboi up there in front. Me and my trunk agree Fatboi
Kitchen
sick.gif

Attic
sick.gif

Baby
sick.gif

Wasted
sick.gif

Hurry
sick.gif

Crackpot
sick.gif

Drumma & Redd up there too

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Born used ot go hard but hes been milk carton status since late 07
Yea I aint heard from Born since gotdam chicken talk. I thought he did Dey Know but it was another dude

Fatboi slept on tho its funny cause him, Redd and Drumma got a platinum plaque from Jeezy. Zay need to be more diverse and quit beat hustling he too big to beworking with everybody that ask for a beat

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Born used ot go hard but hes been milk carton status since late 07
Yea I aint heard from Born since gotdam chicken talk. I thought he did Dey Know but it was another dude

Fatboi slept on tho its funny cause him, Redd and Drumma got a platinum plaque from Jeezy. Zay need to be more diverse and quit beat hustling he too big to be working with everybody that ask for a beat

I agree. Was up with the dude Mike Will though? I've heard a lot of mixtape heat from him but haven't heard any commercial joints that he'sproduced.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

that new joint with rich boy been on repeat all damn day.

I really hope you're not talking about "i'm on one"...
song goes so hard in the whip im afraid to go back in there.

gucci mane
The doctor of the Streets

cover01.jpg

Story by Jacinta Howard
Photography by Donna Permell/Prime Phocus Photography for Steed Media Service
Styling by Emoda.com/Atlanta

When Gucci Mane enters the photo studio in Atlanta, he's relaxed - reserved even. It's his first photo shoot since being releasedfrom jail. While his label, So Icey Entertainment, the city (and the entire hip-hop community) celebrated his return with a full-on "Gucci Maneweekend," Gucci concentrated on getting back to what gives him peace - his music.

Gucci's career has been full of highs and lows. Just as his breakthrough single, "Icy" from his debut album, Trap House, was hittinghard on radio in 2005, he got wrapped up in a beef with Young Jeezy that ended in allegations of murder. All of the charges were eventually dropped.

In 2007, Gucci released the slow-grinding single, "Freaky Gurl," which contained a hypnotic sample of soul singer Joi's song, "Lick."The single showed that he had the potential to expand beyond the street sound that made him one of the most popular acts in a city bursting at the seams withrappers. But in 2008, he was arrested again, this time for violating the terms of his probation. He eventually served six months in county jail.

Still, his buzz remained strong, propelled partly by the drama that has followed him since his career began, and partly because of the infectious singles heroutinely drops, including the recent, "Stoopid" and his latest feature with Busta Rhymes, "I'm the s---."

Now, the pressure is on for Gucci to realize his full potential and become the bona fide global hip-hop star he seems destined to be. As he sits calmly in thebarber's chair getting a fresh trim for the photo shoot, it's clear that his time is now - and Gucci has finally come to terms with himself and hiscareer.

The Prescription for Business:
"You can't depend on nobody. You gotta build your own fire."

What's the biggest lesson you've learned since 'Icy' dropped?
You gotta stand on your own two feet. You can't depend on nobody. You gotta build your own fire. You gotta stand by your own heat. You can't ridenobody else's coattails and be mad at nobody else if they don't help you. You gotta help yourself.

The Prescription for Avoiding Jail Time:
"You should try to do everything you can to not get there."

cover02.jpg
Did you receivepreferential treatment in jail?
��
Nah. I think I got the same treatment.
What was the one thing that got under your skin the most while you were incarcerated?
The one thing that got under my skin a lot was being away from my family - not being able to be around my loved ones.

What's the 'scared straight' story that you would tell young dudes to sway them from going to jail?
I'd tell them it's a life-changing experience and not a place nobody would want to be. It's not something that's cool. You should try to doeverything you can to not get there.

The Prescription for Dealing With the Recession:
"... save, save, save."

What tips do you have for surviving the recession?
Definitely save, save, save. If you save something now, then you can put that with something that you save later on. Do whatever you can do to cut back onspending - every penny counts right now.
What do you say to the people who are still focused on material things, even as the economy tanks?
It's not wrong to want material things. It's not wrong to want to treat yourself. But when you treat yourself, make sure you worked hard for it. Gradeyourself on a tough scale. Make sure you saved a lot, and spent a little.

The Prescription for Relationships:
"Eyes tell a lot about a lady.
You can tell almost what kind of person she is."

What's the best part of a woman's body - besides the obvious?
Eyes. Eyes tell a lot about a lady. You can tell almost what kind of person she is. You can tell if she's shy, if she's sexy, if she's mean, alljust by looking in her eyes.
What type of woman do you like?
I'm a party animal. I like party girls.

What's the best thing a woman has ever told you?
Girls tell you so much stuff. You gotta watch what these girls tell you. They try to gas you up just because you're famous or you're getting money. ButI don't be studying that. I don't believe nothing nobody say.

But how do you know she's not just conning you?
Man, I don't know [laughing]. You almost just gotta close your eyes and just guess [laughing].

What's the worst thing a woman can do in a relationship?
I don't rock with that keeping up with your friends. That's a quick way to lose me. Girls [are] real big on friends. I'm not the type of person tokeep up with the Joneses. I don't care about what anybody got going on, I only care about what I got going on.

The Prescription for Life:
"Try to be more knowledgeable about the world …"

cover03.jpg
If you could goback and talk to yourself as a kid, what would you tell yourself?

I probably would've told myself to stay in school longer [and] get a college degree. I'd try to be more knowledgeable about the world, because Icould've used that in my profession right now. My vocabulary would be wider. I'd be more knowledgeable. I could touch on more topics in my music. But Ionly go as far as I know, and that's the streets.
What were you like when you were younger?
I was bad as a kid, but I was smart. I was in a lot of trouble, but only because I was a busybody and I didn't have anything to occupy my time. Ifthey'd kept me [involved] with activities … I probably would've excelled. I wasn't into sports or anything. I was just running the streets.

Did you work any odd jobs?
When I was 14 or 15, I worked at Wayfield Foods.

What was your job?
I was the guy that bagged the groceries. That was my first job, it was crazy. I used to have to flip that s--- because it wasn't enough.

Tell us about your foundation.
We travel all around giving out shoes, bikes, haircuts [and] book bags, everything you could think about. I always give back to the community.

Who's the first person you think about when you wake up?
There's so many people that I think about - my mother, my son, my auntie, my little brothers … just my whole family. I can't say one person.

What's the biggest misconception people have about you?
That I'm not a friendly person, that I don't like to engage with my fans. I love talking to my fans and just being out and mixing with people. I'vealways been a people person. People think that I'm standoffish, that I'm arrogant and conceited or not that easy to work with. I'm a teamplayer.

Why do you think you have that reputation?
When I first started my career, the crews I was running with … we had so much going on besides rapping. … We didn't let people in our circle. That probablygave off the feel that we didn't want to rock with nobody, but really I always was up on anybody that wanted to be down with us.

The Prescription For Becoming a Man:
"If you're a man, you can't fault [anybody] for [what's] going wrong with your life."

What is your best quality as a man?
I would have to say my work ethic. I'm the hardest working person in the world. Once I have a goal and plan, I'm real diligent on keeping focused onthat. … My whole family is like that.
Break down your work ethic.
When I used to be in the trap at the level of just being on the corner, [I'd] be out early in the morning before anybody else was out there and I'd beout later than anybody else was out there. And now, I'm in the studio days [on] end - taking showers in the studio. I work it like the dope game.

What's your definition of manhood?
My definition of manhood is being able to hold yourself down and your family down, and live your life with no excuses.

What does that mean - 'live life with no excuses'?
If you're a man, you can't fault [anybody] for [what's] going wrong with your life. You have to try to do positive things and keep revenue comingin. That's part of being a man. You can't blame the economy, you can't blame the white man, you can't blame your girlfriend, you can'tblame your education. Whatever cards you're dealt ...� play them.

At what point did you realize that you had become a man?
I've been on my own since I was 15 or 16. I guess around 14 or 15 I decided that I didn't need my mom to take care of me anymore.

So you were a man at 14?
I think I was.

Back
Top Bottom