****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by hellaones

what does 1017 stand for anyway?

on another note Drama X Nore
sick.gif
Feds watchin
nerd.gif
saw that on an episode of Law and Order where a dude got prosecuted based off info posted on a message board
laugh.gif
Yes it's TV but....that stuff don't always just be make believe
grin.gif

**took care of that info 'tune
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2009/0...-mane-oj-the-juiceman-hot-1079-birthday-bash/

Link to part of Gucci's performence at summer jam....When "Bricks" comes on at the end that whole stadium sounded like it was rockin.

I noticed Gucci bought ANOTHER chain, That falcons joint. He stay spendin stupid racks on his jewelry game.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Gucci needs to come to Cali Asap!!!!

And that "After this quittin' the trap cold turkey........sike" line gets me everytime
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wvb8yb.jpg

I got that stoopid gwop so I bought a stoopid chain!!!!!! burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^
eek.gif
if all that is real, gucci mane is getting thatreal............................money!

He already wearing OD chains, I think he only rock that bart by itself. That sh** too nice.

He on 26's baby I'm on 8's, Bart Simpson color diamonds with the red rollerskates
2e3skgp.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

looked like a decent show......people need to step their performance game up though like T.I. and Wayne...gucci need to lose the beer belly, go in the gym andrun a couple miles! he on stage like a fat man..hahaha, still my homie though...
pimp.gif

why does all his new jewelry look like super low quality diamonds?!?
i liked his old stuff better...

Originally Posted by sirtalkalot718

Originally Posted by cartune

Jeezy and Gucci the fattest skinny rappers ever
And y Juiceman so damn skinny??

Dude got shot late last yr (i'm not for sure the date) while in the hospital for that he got diagnosed w/ diabetes and he been losin mad weight eversince...

Back
Top Bottom