****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

pimp.gif
right on for the recommendations.. keep em comin if u can.

BURR

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Recommend me more Gucci songs, I want to expand my Gucci collection.. I'd prefer song recommendations rather than mixtape recommendations.

A few I like are:
On Deck
I Think I Want Her
Lemonade
Mi Casa Tu Casa
Believe It Or Not
+!+%! I Might Be
Wasted

Any help would be
pimp.gif
Bricks
Heavy
Shopaholic
Light Show
Trap House
Swing My Door
My Kitchen
Colors
Danger's Not A Stranger
Break Ya Self
Foreign
Photo Shoot
Feelin Myself
Add It Up
Dope Boys
Ice Attack
Big Cat La Flare
Truck Loaded
I Live In A TV
Money On the Floor
Burr
Never Too Much
Beat It Up
You Know What It Is
Sports Center
Peaty
Show Me

laugh.gif
you would have to do this for pages to do right by this n_ catalog

need the mp3 asap.
proof brick squad got content.

song hard as shh...vid hard as shh...

when's the tape dropping?

No hatred towards dudes feelin this man, but I honestly can't get around just laughing at Gucci. Even in the rare instance when I hear one of his songs and think it's tight it's still funny.

Originally Posted by debs 168

need the mp3 asap.
proof brick squad got content.

song hard as shh...vid hard as shh...

when's the tape dropping?
Word...btw...the more I hear Slim Dunkin I like, his flow is on point.

I've been looking for that video. That is the same dude and everybody said it was a old man that snuck Waka. I have a problem with the sucker nature of it all. Dude says it wasn't CTE, but he is affiliated with CTE in some way. He says free Slick Pulla in the club video. Plus, how you attack a 1017 Bricksquad artist and tell Gucci it's all good. You think shot first ask questions last Gucci gonna let that ride. On top of that you run up with a old school camcorder and 3 bird chest dudes. Stop it. A man getting money/on probation is supposed to react to that on camera?

P.S. I need Who Would Have Thought Mp3 asap!

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:
Originally Posted by cartune

I could careless bout the cubana jumpoff but "Boy From The Block" gets heavy and I mean heavy play from me in the whip....good to see they got a video on deck.

same here my jaw dropped when i heard about it
pimp.gif

^OG Vid with sound.

IDK them young _s he had wit em, but Quell aint sneak NOBODY at Walters. My boy will shoot the 1 wit anybody. He's Slick Pulla's #1 and he dont play the radio
laugh.gif
and you got to be crazy if you think he just gon let Waka come shoot a video IN HIS HOOD...all I know is..somebody gon get that aaa whooped real soon
roll.gif

Cartune whats the word on your side of this shhh?

I just hope it dont make all these wannabe bloods n crips n my city think they're really in Cali ala 70's, 80's, 90's and start killin each other even moreso than they're doing. Stick to reppin your Zone...oops most these n_ aint even from a Zone...you aint Atlanta. This one for the peeeeeonnnnnssssss

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

^OG Vid with sound.

IDK them young _s he had wit em, but Quell aint sneak NOBODY at Walters. My boy will shoot the 1 wit anybody. He's Slick Pulla's #1 and he dont play the radio
laugh.gif
and you got to be crazy if you think he just gon let Waka come shoot a video IN HIS HOOD...all I know is..somebody gon get that aaa whooped real soon
roll.gif

I just hope it dont make all these wannabe bloods n crips n my city think they're really in Cali ala 70's, 80's, 90's and start killin each other even moreso than they're doing. Stick to reppin your Zone...oops most these n_ aint even from a Zone...you aint Atlanta. This one for the peeeeeonnnnnssssss
in the other thread you was on some "i'm not hyping dude up" but in this thread..??
grin.gif

lol, negro was like, "i know he ain't shooting a vid in MY HOOD!!!" "i'ma show him"

then he walks up, loses his breath halfway, then proceeds to yell incoherently about nothing.

they standing there looking like
alien.gif

while dudes talking about what they gon do.

dudes was playing. they ain't even flash dance, they standing around yelling.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'ma smash him on sight! and thats 24 hours a day!! any site!!

with the negro standing right there in his face looking like
alien.gif

negro please at this.

debs 168 wrote:
Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

^OG Vid with sound.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

in the other thread you was on some "i'm not hyping dude up" but in this thread..??
grin.gif

lol, negro was like, "i know he ain't shooting a vid in MY HOOD!!!" "i'ma show him"

then he walks up, loses his breath halfway, then proceeds to yell incoherently about nothing.

they standing there looking like
alien.gif

while dudes talking about what they gon do.

dudes was playing. they ain't even flash dance, they standing around yelling.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'ma smash him on sight! and thats 24 hours a day!! any site!!

with the negro standing right there in his face looking like
alien.gif

negro please at this.

laugh.gif
that post was from yesterday, I done been to work 10hrs, flipped somn and caught a jugg since then. Where the anna comin from partna?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by ZOOBOY9800

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Which are Gucci's best tapes?
nerd.gif

EA Sportscenter
The Movie
Movie 3D
the movie the first one
gucci sosa
mr perfect

let me help these rookies out....youre not a gucci mane fan if somebody ask you whats his best tapes and you dont mention these

chicken talk<----started this craze
chicken talk2 <----- when the word burr was born
no pad no pencil
guapaholics
ea sportscenter
mr.perfect
gucci sosa
the movie

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

^^^^^^^^^^^

That flocka vid/song is straight garbage.

HOT TRASH. That's not even music.

UH HUH BUT YOU WANT RUN UP ON ME AND SAY THAT THO WILL YOU..........NAW BECAUSE THAT LIFE AINT IN YOU

Yo tune...was good w/ "French Connection 2", Frenchie even plan on droppin it anymore? Time for these fools to take over this summer like last yr...

Back
Top Bottom