Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i signed on and did a job last night. the loading screen had a banner about the stimulus package....

had extra $89k in my bank account.

:pimp:

R* a bunch of HATERS tho... Finally got boxed in after 3 hours of straight rampage in the city. Clearin out lobbies left and right. :x

Now theres only two of us in the bad sport lobby... Already murked dude in here with me for the $9,000 bounty on his head. :pimp:

nt member murked me for a $1000 bounty last night :smh:

I was driving towards all the crew members [there was about 5] and i thought it was gonna be gravy and he just sticky bombs my BRED truck.

he found out i was an NTer after though :lol:

Edit:
Can anyone point me to a decent bluetooth? tired of being mute online. :x

I was the same, so I copped the ps3 bluetooth headset from walmart for 25 bucks. Much more fun when you can communicate.

**** everyone with a damn bluetooth headset playing with the sound coming from the TV.  **** is annoying, cant even mute them.

R* a bunch of HATERS tho... Finally got boxed in after 3 hours of straight rampage in the city. Clearin out lobbies left and right. :x

Now theres only two of us in the bad sport lobby... Already murked dude in here with me for the $9,000 bounty on his head. :pimp:

you the type of player I hate :smh:

I hope they never let you out bruh :lol:

Matter fact, your character need to go in the fools wildin thread ......

Last edited:

**** everyone with a damn bluetooth headset playing with the sound coming from the TV.  **** is annoying, cant even mute them.
word..

im rockin with the pulse headset, 

it sounds pretty good besides the interference it picks up which causes it to cut out every now and then.

as far as as chat goes i only have our crew on, but even then i gotta mute those dudes with their TV's blasting.

Illlook araround and see how I can give away a vehicle. I want to look out for a fellow NTer

you cant give away cars with trackers on them

but supposedly theres a glitch where if you start a mission with some one in your car, when you launch the mission they will spawn with a copy of the car you were driving so you might be able to duplicate it that way. idk if it always works tho

but supposedly theres a glitch where if you start a mission with some one in your car, when you launch the mission they will spawn with a copy of the car you were driving so you might be able to duplicate it that way. idk if it always works tho

It is. I did it yesterday to rearrange my garage. Gave a car away today with that method too

:nerd: someone wanna give me a rarri? 8) :smokin

^
you probably still wont be able to keep it cuz thats a car yo need to buy

in other news ive given up hope NT

dont think my characters coming back. makes no sense since its R* fault and they have no way to restore it, and probably wont give me a new character at the same level

im one sad Joe Cool

NEVER FORGET ThtLifeImBoutIt aka Juicy J

ill be martyr and live vicariously thru the rest of you. make me and NT proud :nthat:

Last edited:
^
you probably still wont be able to keep it cuz thats a car yo need to buy

in other news ive given up hope NT

dont think my characters coming back. makes no sense since its R* fault and they have no way to restore it, and probably wont give me a new character at the same level

im one sad Joe Cool

NEVER FORGET ThtLifeImBoutIt aka Juicy J

ill be martyr and live vicariously thru the rest of you. make me and NT proud :nthat:
Damb son.... ima miss running missions/race w/ you

RIP ThtLifeImBoutIt

Feels like one of my homies died :rofl:

Are you ever gunna make a new character?

i thought 16 was a small amount of people for freeroam, but when we have free roam wars.  It seems like too much already.  Imagine double that, with tanks, planes, copters, cars, dudes on foot, and the police?! 
eek.gif

Probably get on in an hour or so. Gotta finish this HW. GT: Op7imus Grimes. I have a $3000 bounty on my head. I'll let a fellow NT member claim it. Dudes were thirsty last ime I was on. I'm just chillin' in my garage eating my food while these fools hitting the buzzer like I'm gonna let them in 
indifferent.gif
 and at least 5 were camping outside my garage like I can't see those big *** white dots on the map 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

How long til you get the money for you bounty?  I had a $9k bounty on my so i parachuted and got a jet and just flew around waiting, but i ****** around tryna kill people on the ground and crashed.  Respawned on the ground and immediately see at least 3 dots coming toward me.  I was done for.

Just got online to sell some whips and hit a few licks

Just read that article about the Stim Pack...If thats true then 
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
...I gotta find a get rich quick scheme real fast...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom