Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

www.youtube.com/embed/4Zrgc2aocnM

Bruh this mess took me all day to figure how. Its kinda hard to explain. First, you gotta how a full garage. What I did was browse the net on how to duplicate a car. Once I figured that out.

Ex.

I want to move car A to car C's spot.
I sold car C in order free that space (Only spot empty now in garage)
I then duplicated car A
Parked the original car A back in garage
The Duplicate I put in the spot car C was in
Then I destroyed/sold my original car A

So now you will have an empty space where the original car A was....

Confusing :lol:

Last edited:
Damn I'm 2nd on the Xbox crew on Rockstar. Didn't even know lol
That's what's up tho :pimp:

Haven't been on for a few days with my dudes Eazy, Distinct, Vector, and all y'all I run with. Been caught up
Ima get back in it tomorrow tho, gotta get back to mobbin! :pimp: :pimp:

You can die in your apartment if you stand really close to the window. Also the building shakes when the rockets hit.

Question for those that don't like the current payout system.

Let's say you put down two hours of playtime. How much money do you think would be the best for that session?

Btw, they did lower hospital costs.

Last edited:
i took a pic with some of the crew members earlier before we started a mission, how come i dont see it on snapmatic...i tried filtering it to MY PHOTOS and MOST RECENT

I had fun breaking into that bank vault with Trughost1227 and DANYOsahn last night.
Were trolled the other players in the lobby by putting bounties on each other's head and when the came into the bank to get the bounty and couldnt get passed the gate we killed em. Several times. :lol:

Cant wait until heists are available. There is no doubt that vault will be hit.

I havent done a single mission thats not a race or survival in a week... and they make even more incentive to keep it this way lol... im good. Have about 250k which im bout toncop a vacca with then savin plus usin the stimulus to cop an entity n im good ill be forever free roam after that. They can stick me woth the savagaes idgaf the fighter jet is easy enough to steal to combat any tomfoolery

Boneyard is a breeze and probably the easiest money, just a bit time consuming...watch R* nerf that too....best believe the races are gonna get nerfed

I had fun breaking into that bank vault with Trughost1227 and DANYOsahn last night.
Were trolled the other players in the lobby by putting bounties on each other's head and when the came into the bank to get the bounty and couldnt get passed the gate we killed em. Several times. :lol:

Cant wait until heists are available. There is no doubt that vault will be hit.

OWWWWW at that gold mini gun!! Repped

here's an example why this game is trash

i havent been playing and my dude is like 112.

i tell him "invite me to some missions man, im bored"

he says

"you get more RP and money from races"

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

RACING AROUND CRIMINAL RECORDS IS THE BEST ACTIVITY

LMAOOOOOOOO

30 SECOND LAPS FOR HOURS

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

GAME IS TRASH

Back
Top Bottom