Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Before:

eek.gif
 that's one of the sisters next to her 
laugh.gif
 fits perfectly with the story

New Target: Sal

Last Known Location: Chumash

Meet Sal, the 45 year old pedophile, need I say more..?

Where the hell is Chumash? You mean north Chumash? If so, ain't nowhere he's at there :lol:

Nvm I take that back

Last edited:
Where the hell is Chumash? You mean north Chumash? If so, ain't nowhere he's at there
laugh.gif

Nvm I take that back
to the far left on the map near the beach there's a shopping center with a Suburban, Tattoo shop, and Ammunation all in one parking lot

around that area there's a long white pier

nah, I saw him last night but I was chasing him trying to get in front of him so he wouldn't fall face down and he ran down the pier and jumped into the water

and I lost him.  He's out there though

New Target:  Frog, El Burro Heights

ibwMqpkoW3g0Co.jpg

dude in the navy shirt 

no backstory, I just chose him because he looks like my brother, going to send him this pic

oh and, Good Luck, these dudes are pretty aggressive and can be very deep at times

Last edited:

New Target:  Frog, El Burro Heights

ibwMqpkoW3g0Co.jpg

dude in the navy shirt 

no backstory, I just chose him because he looks like my brother, going to send him this pic

oh and, Good Luck, these dudes are pretty aggressive and can be very deep at times

mean.gif
laugh.gif

Put 2 shots in his chin...

Ran down he jumped the fence..

I ran down in my Timbs...

Saw that ***** through the tints..

New Target

Delroy

Delroy is a schemer. Son fronts like he's homeless, when he really steals folks credit cards, and sells their info on the black market. He rests his head up at La Mesa. His whole cart is filled with Credit Cards and SSN#s
2lm329s.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom