Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I'm still marveled at the potential the game has and all we get is meaningless updates with clothes and cars. Open this world up and stop restricting us!!!

If they put as much time into the gameplay, player interaction and activities as they do with visuals, this really could be the GOAT of video games.

Hell, just add hunting and fishing for RP and cash and I'll be good

If they put as much time into the gameplay, player interaction and activities as they do with visuals, this really could be the GOAT of video games.

Hell, just add hunting and fishing for RP and cash and I'll be good
that would be tuff tell them to do it on the rockstar website

I've suggested so much, brought up so many gamer complaints/request that it's not even funny. seems to fall on deaf ears.

Mac, just think about all the space that is wasted with water. That's Las Venturas and San Fiero right there. They really need to wake up

I hope they have something good In or near Blaine county. It sucks having to travel all the way out there every time. :lol:

Seems as if every time they drop a patch to fix glitches, even more pop up.

Check YouTube or seven7sins.com

Great time running with Soul, got beef with Azul he gonna see these hands in the streets. S/O RichYung for keeping it a hundo in 2k.

Great time running with Soul, got beef with Azul he gonna see these hands in the streets. S/O RichYung for keeping it a hundo in 2k.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NJ

Last edited:
One thing that bothers me about this game, is that the underwater space is huge and serves no purpose. They could have gotten rid of that and made more on land

Been pretty dead all week. I just want those new whips and

I stayed in that lobby just to listen and laugh at the conversation about NJ, LA, NY hahaha.

Wait you was the other guy that was playing PG? Didn't know that was a NT member :pimp:

What kind of mics are you guys using on PS3?

I was there for most of that NY/NJ/LA convo but i couldn't contribute lol

What kind of mics are you guys using on PS3?

I was there for most of that NY/NJ/LA convo but i couldn't contribute lol

I regret not having one.

Ordering mine early next week.

Ya'll can add me

PSN: "eiddyfouw"

I'm trying to join some of ya'll in these lobbies.

Back
Top Bottom