Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Michigan Wolverines Mesa

NY Knicks Turismo

If I call the mercenaries on a fool and clap a mercenary I can steal that jeep right? I need that in my life.

Damn Molly that Knicks turismo is tough. Might need a Carolina Panthers Alpha is you can whip one up.

I don't know what happened to our lobby but as soon as I joined, the lobby slowly emptied out.

Guess I got too much juice.

i was watching delta force last  night with chuck norris...we should grab a boeing and and a coule of mesas and dune buggies and snap some pictures..we could have a ghetto chuck norris on the murdered out sanchez. what ya'll think for the next photoshoot? just have everybody try to wear black jumpsuits.. not sure if they have that in the game though but its one of my fav childhood movies and it would be pretty bad *** to recreate the crew

i was watching delta force last  night with chuck norris...we should grab a boeing and and a coule of mesas and dune buggies and snap some pictures..we could have a ghetto chuck norris on the murdered out sanchez. what ya'll think for the next photoshoot? just have everybody try to wear black jumpsuits.. not sure if they have that in the game though but its one of my fav childhood movies and it would be pretty bad *** to recreate the crew

Bruh we can do anything as long as we get participation from the crew.

You on PSN or live?

Damn Molly that Knicks turismo is tough. Might need a Carolina Panthers Alpha is you can whip one up.

I don't know what happened to our lobby but as soon as I joined, the lobby slowly emptied out.

Guess I got too much juice.

No problem man. I got it whenever you back on

Im on ps3 and I try to link my game to rockstar social club to see my percent complete and see what i else I need to do, but it doesn't update on the website. Im 50% done and have everything linked (Facebook, twitter, etc.) How do I get it to show up on rockstar social club? thanks

I need to stop doing stuff on the weekend. I play every night on weekdays. But y'all decide to do this cool stuff on Saturdays and Sundays haha

I wish I had a mic. I always crack up at the random convos between NTers. Bri and another cat were entertaining today.

It would be so much easier telling people that I have a helicopter waiting for us in Rooftop Rumble instead of messaging them hoping the person I messaged 1. reads it, 2. is actually the one that gets the documents, and 3. sees the helicopter.

Back
Top Bottom