Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

How?
Also, apparently people have gotten Franklin's car among others into online. Does any on Xbox have franklins buffalo or the sticker bombed car?

How?
Also, apparently people have gotten Franklin's car among others into online. Does any on Xbox have franklins buffalo or the sticker bombed car?

Not sure about the others but the Buffalo spawns like any other car online, I've seen them numerous times, more than I've seen the mustang that's for sure...unless there's a difference between those and the one Franklin has ?

Last edited:

Created my 2nd character and decided to do some roleplaying type **** so I created PUSHA T aka King Push. All I do is TRAP, servin packs to Gerald when I use him. :lol: :pimp:

Yall cant tell me that dont look like PUSH tho. :smokin

Last edited:
That album is pretty tight. Lots of nice pictures. Like I said, that camera feature has to be one of the greatest additions to a game in a while. So simple yet such a good feature and gets a ton of use.

great pics., I said before that there's a lot of really great stuff in the game but there's no incentive to go and find it

unless you just want to snap a pic.  

Even in single player the missions barely took you to parts of the map

the focus of the story was too much on the FIB angle, it would have been great if the story was more about the world instead

of just running around doing things for the FIB.  Like, have Franklin and Lamar start out with some small time robberies

and through that Franklin meets Michael and then Trevor, leaving Lamar behind because of his unwillingness to shake his small minded mentality

similar to the way the story is now.

After a few jobs they could have had to escape to Paleto Bay and hideout maybe do some small jobs there (like CJ in Red County)

working their way back down through the desert to the city with the jobs getting bigger as they prepare for Federal Reserve job

in between there could have been some money laundering missions and activities that involve buying and selling cars and properties

I've got Franklins Buffalo all modded out. It's worth 120k at Los Santos. Xbox heads who want it, holla!

:wow: gta thread off the first page for like the first time in how long. R* better hurry up before all interest dies down.

Back
Top Bottom