Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
so i guess i accidentally killed someone from the crew and i get a message talkin bout "NT gonna make your life a living nightmare" :rofl:
saw a bunch of red dots shooting it out outside my crib so i just started blasting :lol:
didnt know it was someone from nt

Any PS3er's on? I'm trying to go Blue Caprice  in Los Santos in bout 15 mins if so...
nerd.gif

Blue-Caprice-poster.jpg

so i guess i accidentally killed someone from the crew and i get a message talkin bout "NT gonna make your life a living nightmare" :rofl:
saw a bunch of red dots shooting it out outside my crib so i just started blasting :lol:
didnt know it was someone from nt

Son I'm just trying to cope with this UM lost....u just happened to catch my anger :frown:

so as i read some of the fools commenting on social club, i realize the struggle, dudes practically begging for people to join their crew, here we are 300 deep with pending requests, NT is nothin to **** with

dude... we have 90 ppl pending... some of them are nt'ers too :smh:
and someone kicked CaliVisionz out the crew when i added him... and he's an nter....

That's why I thought it be best to clear out the group and re-recruit, having all those commisioners doesn't help either...are all of them active?....

This NT camo logo I made is sick, but social club duped me not letting me even save it to my gallery...BOOOOOO

My apologies for dropping out early to the xbox live trio that was fighting with that crew while I provided sniper support. Had to take care of some stuff.

Sucks that even though I'm using a silencer, the cops still come at me when I'm sniping online cats from half a mile away.

The police response is ****** annoying!... Don't see the point of a silencer if they are still alerted to your location....trying to roll deep is nearly impossible without someone in your crew catchin a star and then the cops come running into you or your vehicle and then you get stars too....I hate them

The police response is ****** annoying!... Don't see the point of a silencer if they are still alerted to your location....trying to roll deep is nearly impossible without someone in your crew catchin a star and then the cops come running into you or your vehicle and then you get stars too....I hate them
**** 12 ! We need to just go all out on a cop murkin spree 
nthat.gif

Bro we had a full lobby, 16 players trying to get our Hells Angels on with te choppers on the freeway, we pull over park our joints in front of some store...and here comes the cops mauling all of us over becauE one man in the crew had two stars...blew up my damb bike...lol

I just don't need more than one supercar. The entity completely outclasses it and I drive that more than the vacca.
The vacca looks nice, but that's about it

Entity took some time to grow on me, but even in real life Id take an Aventador or Gallardo over almost any super car.

Plus, idk how you got yours but I earned my car and all the mods on it through legit grindin.
Vacca- 224k
Entity- 750k I think?

It'll be a while before I get one

Found an Intruder :pimp:

Love how they put the Fuso knot there and how the skirts are called "bippu".

Last edited:
Vacca is garbage. Looks good tho

Funny part is, I tried to race with an Adder again after buying my vacca and I kept sliding everywhere. The entity has horrible handling at high speeds ( feels too stiff ). Although it's not as fast as higher priced cars (duh) having it makes me have no desire to really aim at another super car. Happy with it.

Last edited:
I hate my adder with a passion, actually all the super cars.

I need to do that 30 hour process to sell it though.

Haven't been on for 2 days might hop on to get down in some missions.

Steezy I didn't mean it like that, I was simply stating that people in passive mode are not immune from getting run over.

I know man :rofl:

Anyways had a quick fun session earlier with a couple of NTers running some random struggle missions paying out close to nothing...it was still fun...even did a "last man standing" against some random...he killed us both in the mission, all good...I MURKED him in free mode, dude got tight kept coming back for more I proceeded to murk him with different weapons each time, even with a grenade, till the cops shut down my fun...haters

Supercars are very meh...when it comes to customizing....don't know if ya picked up the eclipse looking joint yet....but ya should look into it....getting my OG Bryan Oconnor on with the lime green eclipse :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom