Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
NT'ers need to stop killing eachother.... i was on a Bike with someone and they jumped out before the truck came and killed me...... than another guy jumped out and i went into the water...... 
mad.gif

Who is Popamoly and Mota3323 or something like that. Swag on that 20k survival. good job

mota here
good run good run :pimp:

shout out to the NTer though for showing me to hide behind the building and fence :lol:
Love that spot

I save my bullets by using the pistol for those long distance shots to help you guys out before they enter the hanger

Last edited:
mota here
good run good run :pimp:

shout out to the NTer though for showing me to hide behind the building and fence :lol:
Love that spot

I save my bullets by using the pistol for those long distance shots to help you guys out before they enter the hanger

Chill in the blue bin to the right of the hanger entrance, perfect vantage point for all access points, just watch out for the dudes that spawn right at the corner and the chopper

My friends all dominate me because I'm stuck with the ******g microSMG that has like a 16 shot clip. They all gunning me down with assault rifles 
mad.gif

havent played the story in a couple days now. i have to get back to that

Last edited:
My friends all dominate me because I'm stuck with the ******g microSMG that has like a 16 shot clip. They all gunning me down with assault rifles >:  

havent played the story in a couple days now. i have to get back to that

Your friends gunning you down bro?....that ain't no friend.

The clothing options is underwhelming....they need to let us customize our own **** and maybe sell it to other NTers...lol

Shouts out to the big homie Flygully. Can finally get my dreamhouse.

My bad to enphanate :lol:. Was doing survival at the boneyard tonight with him and a random when my dude just froze on like the 3rd or 4th round. I could move the camera but I couldn't move my body at all. I get sprayed, they die, and enphanate hops out the lobby :rofl:

We just did all those survivals and on the last one my game froze 
indifferent.gif
 I know that shht didn't save my gwap and I just bought an apartment, ainn eem got Wal-Mart money b 
sick.gif

Made a mill last night 
pimp.gif

Copped the 400k crib, bout to get some cars now.

Two milly in the bank and I go out and buy the TRAP HOUSE... I've BEEN TRILL in this ***** tho. Shades cost $6K and back piece cost $15K but it's nothin to a D BOY like me. :pimp:

I was movin them packs to Gerald from sun up to sun down before 1.03 dropped. :smh:

Two milly in the bank and I go out and buy the TRAP HOUSE... I've BEEN TRILL in this ***** tho. Shades cost $6K and back piece cost $15K but it's nothin to a D BOY like me. :pimp:

I was movin them packs to Gerald from sun up to sun down before 1.03 dropped. :smh:

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom