Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Yesterday I was messing around and saw a helicopter.

Jumped in the water to swim towards it, and all my stars lit up!

CRAZY.

Cops came, died in less than a minute.

What area was this?

Just got paid survivng a bounty :pimp: this apt comes in handy. Watching suckers on my surveillance camera on the big screen trying to get buzzed in my apt. Momma didnt raise no fool

Just got paid survivng a bounty
pimp.gif
this apt comes in handy. Watching suckers on my surveillance camera on the big screen trying to get buzzed in my apt. Momma didnt raise no fool

Last edited:
Damn @ R* deading the restart glitch, bluedeniro and I literally did this mission where you gotta take out a lawyer and 9 times out of 10 you will catch him at the same exact red light and can light him up easily, deliver the package and rack up 9 G's for a mission that takes about 5 minutes tops. We ran it back like 6-7 times right before the update went live last night.

Also I can attribute most of my 300 g's in earnings to TrapOne who brought me along multiple times on this mission that pays out 25,000. It's the one where you take out the 3 fighter jets and steal the Cargobob (when we were playing this last night I found out you can steal a fighter jet that isnt one you have to destroy and and use it to shoot/destroy the targets) Good looks man :pimp:

Just copped that 205k apartment with the 10 car garage, workin' on buying one of those super cars. I'll be on in about 30minutes if anyone wants to run some survivor, headin' to NYC tomorrow so I'll be goin hard on GTA today

:EEEEEEEEEK 

bout to hop online and get my bread up, I need this in my garage

:nerd: :smokin :x Bruh :smh: I am doing this! I LOVED that car in the movie

Just got paid survivng a bounty :pimp: this apt comes in handy. Watching suckers on my surveillance camera on the big screen trying to get buzzed in my apt. Momma didnt raise no fool

If you really wanna troll, invite them in. They can't attack you in your apartment

i need someone to cover my back in the hangar.  Me and MrSwagtastic playing with some randoms right now

we ran through 10 levels with ease earlier no i'm getting popped because my back is uncovered

MrSwagtastic, these your peoples?  tell to get a spot and hold it down.  I need a mic

that one dude Follodaboys keeps getting popped 

Last edited:
my new thing to do is to put 10k bounties on random peoples heads and watch them run for their lives from my tv :lol: :evil:

I call up Merrywether and hire the mercenaries to go take out fools while I sit back and watch them get dealt with on Weasel News from my apartment :lol:

Good run on survival earlier....in the hangar level, at around wave six, let the SUVs pile up on the right hand side and before the wave starts, put a sticky on one of them, usually a swarm of like 6 dudes sometimes come at once from that corner, when you see them just set it off, it's funny as hell to see all tem dudes flying like rag dolls

Alright I ran out of gold so I didn't bother in getting it for xbl yet. Picked it up for ps3 who's down to run?
How do I get in the crew?

Psn: havik173

Last edited:
Damn @ R* deading the restart glitch, bluedeniro and I literally did this mission where you gotta take out a lawyer and 9 times out of 10 you will catch him at the same exact red light and can light him up easily, deliver the package and rack up 9 G's for a mission that takes about 5 minutes tops. We ran it back like 6-7 times right before the update went live last night.

Also I can attribute most of my 300 g's in earnings to TrapOne who brought me along multiple times on this mission that pays out 25,000. It's the one where you take out the 3 fighter jets and steal the Cargobob (when we were playing this last night I found out you can steal a fighter jet that isnt one you have to destroy and and use it to shoot/destroy the targets) Good looks man :pimp:

Just copped that 205k apartment with the 10 car garage, workin' on buying one of those super cars. I'll be on in about 30minutes if anyone wants to run some survivor, headin' to NYC tomorrow so I'll be goin hard on GTA today

ahh that was you that we were stealing the fighter jets to take out the other ones :lol: :pimp:

I'm ready now to play on psn. No1 on psn is on? My psn is @mbeezy617 add me. In tryna do missions

How do u even do missions?

Getting trolled so hard right now in this mission with TraponeJR 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 all 3 of us got murked and the last man standing (Non NTer) is doing EVERYTHING except what he's supposed to, dude just stole a plane for no reason and is flying around 
sick.gif

and one of yall blew my car up 
ohwell.gif

look at this nut 

BWLhSj6CAAAnd2D.jpg:large

aint no coke up there b

Last edited:
they need to fix the respawn position after a player kills you. last night this guy killed me like 15 times and i couldnt do anything because i was in the middle of nowhere and no car around to get away. passive mode is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom