Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I wish we could view the inside of these cribs before buying. 

Not feeling my decor, but the location is great. Right down the street from the rim shop and a clothing store on the westside of Vinewood. 

they all basically look the same

dude who just posted the crib is the first one i seen with the fireplace inbetween the two windows

he prolly has the most expensive one

I wish we could view the inside of these cribs before buying. 

Not feeling my decor, but the location is great. Right down the street from the rim shop and a clothing store on the westside of Vinewood. 

Aye your spot is cool, I feel like that's a place a NT dude would really live at.

On another note, anyone unlock the RPG's yet? I'm trying to pick up some major heat for tonight.

Add kjbaron89. I'll be on in 15
Survival is hard as hell with only 3 people.
laugh.gif

On right now.

PSN: smsn981

Down for some mission right now, anybody here who can show me the ropes?

Survival is hard as hell with only 3 people. :lol:

Honestly we were doing great the first game with Taiwan. The other dudes that weren't NT were wack and my mic kept dying too. I wonder if there's a difference in the amount of enemies that spawn between 3 an 4 people though because we couldn't get to round 5 with just 3 of us. That $8000 payout for round 7 was nice though. Will definitely play with you again though. Having a mic makes a huge difference

Last edited:
Honestly we were doing great the first game with Taiwan. The other dudes that weren't NT were wack and my mic kept dying too. I wonder if there's a difference in the amount of enemies that spawn between 3 an 4 people though because we couldn't get to round 5 with just 3 of us. That $8000 payout for round 7 was nice though. Will definitely play with you again though. Having a mic makes a huge difference

I've mentioned before that the "processed" survival map is the easiest map to beat and make it past wave 10 to make 20K.

All you need is NT crew members to hide in crate and bins and you get 2 angles while in cover to easily take out the wave of NPC's.

Survival mode is great because while playing it you get RP for each kill you make, your also building up your shooting ability, and in the end you make 20K for passing wave 10.

Last edited:
Yeah he was pretty good.

Playing some L4D2 real quick, I'll shoot you a message on PSN if I'm hopping back on.

Anybody on PSN? looking to run some missions/make some money. An invite would be appreciated. E-Rock_187

Good stuff explained here about to GTA Online:

When I'm in free mode I'm going to start changing my chat session to crew members only.Wish I had known how to do this earlier.So many stupid annoying random dudes online during free mode.Especially when you hear foreigners talking in different languages.

Last edited:
Any psn guys on, ready to raise some hell and carnage. I think we need a list of gamer tags/user names for the crews. Will08272 byw

That really isn't necessary.Just sign up on the R* social club site, link your PSN or XBOX Live account and join the NT crews and it's easy as hell to find people when they are online.Heck you don't even have to add people your friends list and you can still invite them to sessions for missions, survival mode runs, races, and other stuff.

I know there are a bunch of NT'ers on this thread no matter how many times we post & say to do this and post links to the crews still don't do this.

You also get a FREE car for signing up to the R* social club and linking your PSN ID or XBOX Gamertag.

Here are the NT crew pages again:

PS3 crew:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/team_niketalk

XBOX 360 crew:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/niketalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom