Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
PSN KLIQ?

/|/TKL
nerd.gif

It's probably because they don't have that crew set as their main one so they're just getting XP for one of the crews.

just noticed theres an online thread and a car thread for this game..

it should all go in here TBH.

Last edited:
How did you guys make custom shirts? My bad if it's been answered already

I got the NT one because I'm in the NT crew, you can get shirts with your crew logo on them either when you create your character or at a clothing store.

All blacks dude look alike, all light skinned dudes look hideous, all the white dudes look alike... Extremely underwhelming.

Seems like the first 20 levels are nothing but snatch & grabs.. Also underwhelming.

Free Roam is boring. The mini-games are most def fun, but free roam itself lacks... Well anything and interactions with players are more annoying then they are fun.

Finding other players for your missions take forever, and when there was like 15 people on in the NT crew, NONE OF US were matched together.

Had 1200 MS points laying around from I don't remember when, so just used that on a $500K card and copped the best apartment. Now that I do like.

Other than that from what I've experienced I'd have to give the online a 3/10 tbh. Glitchy and slow... Slow as ****.

Back
Top Bottom