Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
so i beat the game monday (mission wise) and after work yesterday i went home to go play and i just couldnt get in that same feeling i was in when i first got the game. 

Sorta wishing now i should have never rushed through and i shoulda took my time to enjoy. The activities/freaks are cool but just dont pop out to me. Other than that i just cant free roam going and killing ppl/cops doing random ****. When i was little that was fun to me thats all i did, this is actually the first GTA i beat.

Hopefully i can get back into it when the online drops

so i beat the game monday (mission wise) and after work yesterday i went home to go play and i just couldnt get in that same feeling i was in when i first got the game. 

Sorta wishing now i should have never rushed through and i shoulda took my time to enjoy. The activities/freaks are cool but just dont pop out to me. Other than that i just cant free roam going and killing ppl/cops doing random ****. When i was little that was fun to me thats all i did, this is actually the first GTA i beat.

Hopefully i can get back into it when the online drops

Exactly... Thats why I stay at like 25%. The next GTA we get might be 5-6 years from now. Im trying to savor and enjoy this experience to the fullest.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/596108-amazing-thank-you-all-lamar-loves-you/

Lol I know Slink that's my boy Pete's step-brother.

Got 40 million on final heist for each person :pimp:, gonna try and get 1billion using the stock market during Lester assassination missions

I wish there was a way to save the james bond car, I want it with the working spikes, and machine gun

Last edited:

Got the all black jag, all white phantom, all red w/ black top Audi....just need that Bugatti, can't find it for ish tho. I was looking for that jewelry spot y'all was saying but i can't seem to find it

Got the all black jag, all white phantom, all red w/ black top Audi....just need that Bugatti, can't find it for ish tho. I was looking for that jewelry spot y'all was saying but i can't seem to find it

i was gonna look for it too in rockford hills and while i was driivng around, saw someone driving an all black one. jacked homeboy and pimped it out and threw it in the safe house right away. :smokin

**garage, not safe house.

Last edited:
i was gonna look for it too in rockford hills and while i was driivng around, saw someone driving an all black one. jacked homeboy and pimped it out and threw it in the safe house right away. :smokin

I'm going to Rockford hills NOW!!!

Im bout to take Franklin to Blaine county in search of that old school camaro. I see ait all the time when I never need it :lol:

so im guessing theres no way to get Franklins strength up besides golf and shooting the fair with random peds?

that takes too long, guess Rock* thinks black ppl dont play tennis :smh: they should have at least put basketball back in

all those ball courts and you even use them, a waste. In San Andreas you could shoot around with CJ

its no fair that the psycho Canadian hipster can play but Franklin cant, Im tryna ace ppl Forum Gangsta style

Nikki is loosy goosey with the *****. Franklin and Michael both had that.

Nikki is a ******, so I've been told :nerd:

:x :x :x if true, how did ppl find that out? watched her dance on the pole one time and I saw no sack or adams apple :rolleyes she kinda ugly tho anyway

well that just means ill stick with Infernus, she high class, she live in Rockford Hills with the celebs :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom