Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
not gta related really but i preordered 2 copies one from microsoft(came with $20 in xbox points) and the other from gamestop under the pretense i'd be getting the garage and guns(dat b-ya itch lied to the young thug) so i returned the gamestop game today and dude doing my return sells me 1600 ms points for 10 that a microsoft rep had just given him. I'd say 40 worth of microsoft points and gta for 70 is a come up

You can get the garages and a gun by linking you psn/gamertag to your rockstar social club account.

just ran over a bunch of deer running on the road...

are there any cows in the game?

brought a golf cart all the way from blaine county and it didnt save in my garage :smh:

Anybody playing on full manual shooting? Seeing people play on full auto seems stupid. Game is too easy for that.

Aye just felt like stopping in the suburban clothes store with F at night (wanting to see if it was closed) walked in on a stickup, 2 dudes told me to kneel and they ran out. Turned into the recover object get reward routine. Only got one dude since they split into different directions so had to choose 1 and ended him. Returning the money got me 25% off all clothes in the store :lol: :smh: Thought the owner was gonna be like everything will always be free for you.

just ran over a bunch of deer running on the road...

are there any cows in the game?

brought a golf cart all the way from blaine county and it didnt save in my garage :smh:

Yes there is cows

Switched to Trevor and he woke up surrounding by cows. Shot one and put it on a forklift :rofl:

Last edited:
For those that completed the 1st assassination got a question about the stocks

Don't open if you don't want to know
What does betapharmaceuticals top out at?

For me it was around 80 something. It stayed in that area. I just slept to advance time a couple times in the game so I wouldn't have to wait as long for it to rise. After a while it didn't really increase.

So I'm playing golf and got a hole in one on the par 3 3rd... Then I'm back at the tee cause it said I was OUT OF BOUNDS.... I'm so heated right now.

still in the beginning of the game but whip game

THAT STRUGGLE. :rofl:

Gotta move two cars to get to the back one.

#SanAndreasProblems

Is the limit 2 anyway?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that struggle is def real. I wouldnt leave those cars in there to long tho, ive lost a few cars by doing that

the safehouse garages are bugged so those cars may not be there when you come back one day

plus im pretty sure that garage only holds two cars

Get the character specific garage, those will safely store you cars. they only $30,000 (Grove Street Garage, Vinewood Garage, Pillbox Garage)

Rock* will probably patch the safehouse garages when online drops so wait till then to store them in safehouse garages

Where u go to get franklin a goatee without the full beard. Just goatee. Someone posted it on here

try the barbershop near Micheal's crib, they should have it

Anybody playing on full manual shooting? Seeing people play on full auto seems stupid. Game is too easy for that.

Free aim is the only way to play in my honest opinion :nthat:

its only bad when shooting from cars, but if you think about it, it makes sense cuz its real hard to drive and shoot at the same time

So I been switching between all 3 and just roaming trying to figure out why I can't trigger the start of the Merryweather Heist since I stole everything needed and did flight school. Only to search and see quite a few people are having the same issue in starting it.

They say to just keep doing quests and eventually it will kick in.

Only thing I have available are the Freaks & Strangers and the FIB missions with Mike

Get 100 flying with Michael and get 100 shooting with Franklin.

I do... Definitely makes the game more challenging. I try to treat it like a first person shooter cause I figure online lobbies more than likely will be manual aim

Just realized you press right on the d-pad to interact with peds

Repped. Had no clue about this.

Crazy how a ped came up on the radar pleading for my help, screaming that her friend was hurt. I turn the corner, and she along with her friend pull out guns on me :lol: . I quickly took care of the both of them, but I couldn't believe I was set up like that.

That's just a taste of how wild online is gonna get.

• get thrown out of car
  • skid across road
  • get ran over
  • get my face bitten off my a moutain lion while down
  • die

Last edited:
Repped. Had no clue about this.

Crazy how a ped came up on the radar pleading for my help, screaming that her friend was hurt. I turn the corner, and she along with her friend pull out guns on me :lol: . I quickly took care of the both of them, but I couldn't believe I was set up like that.

That's just a taste of how wild online is gonna get.

same thing happen to me only the chick ran off and 4 mexicans came out bushes pointing guns at me telling me to give them my money. soon as i switch to the shotty they spray me and i die smh

Whatever you do, if someone shouts for help and asks for a ride by the prison, don't do it. Matter of fact. Don't even go near the area surrounding the person. :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom