Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Ya dudes even bathe when these games drop?...bought it the day after release date and I'm just at about 11% enjoying the game very much, I mean son...ya must be glued to the screen for hours on in rushing through a game to then complaint about how short it is...how bout go do other productive *** and enjoy the game at a normal pace, my lord ..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ya dudes even bathe when these games drop?...bought it the day after release date and I'm just at about 11% enjoying the game very much, I mean son...ya must be glued to the screen for hours on in rushing through a game to then complaint about how short it is...how bout go do other productive *** and enjoy the game at a normal pace, my lord ..

A+ execution :rofl:

repped

laugh.gif
@ anyone who calls this game short.

Must be a joke.
Do you know how long it took to beat the original San Andreas? More Importantly San Andreas incorporated almost everything on the map and in the game into the story, from places, to cars, to people. GTA V did not. You run from place to place killing a couple folks and do a couple heists and its done. Very compact storyline is the best way to put it. Remember game time depends somewhat on skill level too. San Andreas had the benefit of three cities and longer missions (The last mission alone probably took an hour or more if you failed at all. Rockstar made an incredible game but when you set your bar that high you invite some criticism. 

If you compare it to other games sure its much more bang for your buck.

Last edited:
I keep losing cars in the characters houses so I just started putting them all into the garages that they all own. Haven't lost one since. Boutta get on tonight and try to hunt down that Bugatti.. I'm gonna collect and customize so many cars throughout the game that way when I beat it I can cruise around and go nuts :smokin

Spawns in Rockford Hills. In front of the jewelry store I think.

Yeah. Just cruise around Michael's neighborhood if one isn't there, then head back. I got two Bugatti's. One for Franklin, one for Michael.

concerning dr. friedlander, for those who finished the game...

is it possible to kill him after he tells you about the tv show and takes off? i was chasing him down the freeway and shot his tires out but then the police got invoived and i lost him and there is no way to redo the mission... gonna play it over with autosave off and kill that POS

Yeah I had to re load a couple times.But how I killed him was I used Michael Special ability, switched to my RPG launcher and blasted that Grimey Bastard away before he sped off :lol: .Weird thing is that after I killed him I didn't get a mission complete screen with the grade system and then while driving around his death wasn't mentioned on the radio on weazel news.

:lol: @ anyone who calls this game short.

Must be a joke.

:lol:

I know. I played the game on average 5 hours or more daily since I picked it at the midnight launch and didn't beat the main story line until yesterday morning and I'm only at 71% complete.I did do most of the side missions with each of the 3 characters.

The worst possible way to play this game is by playing it and it just doing the main story line missions.I mean come on people it's a game designed to be a open world free roam sand box game.Comparing GTA V to a game like The Last Of Us is just a bad comparison when that game has a very linear main story line based on a zombie apocalypse survival.

Last edited:
:lol: @ anyone who calls this game short.

Must be a joke.

Do you know how long it took to beat the original San Andreas? More Importantly San Andreas incorporated almost everything on the map and in the game into the story, from places, to cars, to people. GTA V did not. You run from place to place killing a couple folks and do a couple heists and its done. Very compact storyline is the best way to put it. Remember game time depends somewhat on skill level too. San Andreas had the benefit of three cities and longer missions (The last mission alone probably took an hour or more if you failed at all. Rockstar made an incredible game but when you set your bar that high you invite some criticism. 

If you compare it to other games sure its much more bang for your buck.

Naming a game that's a little longer than GTA V doesn't make GTA V short, :lol:.

Plus, GTA Online isn't even out yet.

:lol: @ skill level.

Its GTA, literally one of the easiest games to play.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... I might have found why it's so hard to make money (spoiler-ish)  (self.GrandTheftAutoV)

submitted 10 hours  ago*  by 1880

We all have read some comments in the subreddit about it's quite hard making money in the game, properties are not very profitable, and the missions that affect the stock market seem to be too few and too early.

I think I might have found why. When you open the store section in the pause menu, it says there is nothing available yet, but the console requests this file.

It's a plain XML file where you will see that besides of the downlodable content from the special editions, there are 4 so-called "cash cards", ranging from $100,000 to $1,250,000.
I may be wrong and I sincerely hope I am, but to me this looks like the explanation of why it's so hard to make money in the game: at some point (when GTAO starts?) you're supposed to buy game money with real money  :frown:

This seems very un-Rockstar-y to me, so I want to believe there are other plausible explanations:
  • It's just a test, since it was not supposed to be public. Maybe something used internally?
  • They are redeemable items, not something you buy with real money. Maybe the prizes of some Social Club sweepstakes?
tl;dr: making money is hard because you're supposed to buy game money with real money at some point
Cash is king in this town. Solve your money problems and help get what you want across Los Santos and Blaine County with the purchase of cash packs for Grand Theft Auto Online. All purchased cash is automatically deposited into your character’s bank account. Spend wisely, cash therapy is fleeting.

Well I spent over $100 on Fifa Ultimate Team packs throughout the year so safe to say I'll be coming out of my pocket for this too 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
So anybody able to confirm big foot being in the mountains yet? And how come these garages/safe houses are so expensive geesh! Im having a hard time findng a bigger garage...

Paying real money fir video game money? Nah I'm cool.

From what I've heard from people who are already finished with the game this is the shortest GTA game story wise.

From what I've heard from people who are already finished with the game this is the shortest GTA game story wise.

No, that would be Vice City and its not even close.

GTA V is just as long as every other GTA not named Vice City.

I guess GTA III was kinda short, too.

If you're "finished" w/ this game already then you probably rushed thru it like a fool.

I beat the game, but I'm not even close to being finished w/ it.

No, that would be Vice City and its not even close.

GTA V is just as long as every other GTA not named Vice City.

I guess GTA III was kinda short, too.

If you're "finished" w/ this game already then you probably rushed thru it like a fool.

I beat the game, but I'm not even close to being finished w/ it.
Yeah, I can agree with that.

Beat San Andreas and was about 90% through Vice when V released. No contest Vice was super short. Felt shorter than 3 too.

I haven't played Vice City in so long man. Might have to download it after this, it was my favourite one.

GTA Online will reportedly support 32 players, not 16

A new report claims that Grand Theft Auto Online's player count may have been increased from the previously confirmed 16 to 32.

While a Rockstar representative declined to comment on the matter when contacted by CVG this morning, Cinema Blend claims to have obtained the information ahead of GTA Online's October 1 launch by scouring through the network configuration settings for the Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto 5.

According to the report, GTA Online will feature a "Freemode" supporting 1-32 players. Up to 32 players will also be supported across Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Races, and Cops and Crooks modes, the site claims.

In CVG's first look Grand Theft Auto Online preview, we described the service as "a persistent online world with all GTA5's single-player features and more" including looting, co-op heists, deathmatches, races, gang attacks, crew vs crew playlists and sports. "Rockstar uses different language, but to all intents, it's GTA: the MMO Action RPG."

Source:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/430418/gta-online-will-reportedly-support-32-players-not-16/

No for MP3 or RDR, but yes for GTA 4, just not on launch day.
its gonna be buggy as hell for a while wayyy after release, just look at the ifruit app the saving of photos to social club, bawsaq etc, online has always been a problem for rockstar.

the glitches people exploit are also pretty frustrating during online play, not really looking forward to that.

they are not going to be able to fix all of it, im probably not even gonna play online for a while until after i beat the game a couple of times and figure out the best way to make the most doe.

MP3 would always freeze on me either after a match was over, during respawn or just searching for open games.

Back
Top Bottom