Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Available for PS Store and X-Box Live download right now. Anyone wanna try it first and see how long it takes to DL? :lol:

So I just found out that you if you can buy from the PSN store and have the game loaded to your PS3 (Don't use my PS3 for games, so this is new to me :lol:)

It's around 9:00pm PST here in LA and PSN doesn't have the option to preorder/purchase, but will the game be available for me to purchase and download to my PS3 @ midnight?

Noob question I know, but I'm out of the loop here.

Last edited:
gahhhhhh. aright. i'll head out at like 11:30. i don't have a pre order but homie on the phone said i should be coo. should be fun.
tongue.gif

iLLest!
You made the right choice!

Can't wait to chop it up with my NT brethren come Oct 1.

So I just found out that you if you can buy from the PSN store and have the game loaded to your PS3 (Don't use my PS3 for games, so this is new to me :lol:)

It's around 9:00pm PST here in LA and PSN doesn't have the option to preorder/purchase, but will the game be available for me to purchase and download to my PS3 @ midnight?

Noob question I know, but I'm out of the loop here.

Just posted above you... You can buy it now on PSN. Try it first and LMK how long it takes to download. lol.

Just posted above you... You can buy it now on PSN. Try it first and LMK how long it takes to download. lol.

I don't mind taking one for the team bruh haha, but I was just on PSN store and the option to purchase is not there anymore.

Bought the game today at 6 but had to come back at midnight to pick up. GS around here is going groups. Kind of feel bad for the guys that pre-ordered to get the game earlier. Only thing they got was the blimp cause the posters ran out lol & they put the pre-orders in groups just like the peiple who bought it minutes before closing

KiiCkZ4DaYz:

How many minutes you got left homie??? Im at the checkout screen right now debatin tough. SMH.

The struggle is real. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom