Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Was this game developed on the 360 or on the ps3?  Which one is the ported version?
It's optimized for the PC seeing how the first trailer looks nothing like the PS3/360 version. 

Plus, the PS4/Xbone/PC code found.  

If you're asking if the 360 or PS3 is superior, the answer is none. They both have their share of pop-ins, FPS drops, etc. but they are pretty much exactly the same.

Every single main entry GTA game has been released on PC. It is a PC title after all....

Last edited:
Stopped by my gs to double check I was good to go.They said at 6pm they will be passing out the line tickets. Then come back at 1130. Im def gonna be group 1

Last edited:
PM ME IF YOUR SELLING THE HAT PLS N THNK U 
pimp.gif

Can't wait to get my hands on this tomorrow morning :evil:

That dude playing the live stream has to be 15 yrs old talkin about going to the strip club :lol:

Last edited:
Man wtf i can't show up at 12 and get my game from gs?
I spoke to the guy at my GS and he told me I could just show up at midnight. They're doing it in groups. Picked up my voucher 15 minutes after they started giving them out and I ended up in group three. Must be a ton of preorders.

Just got off the phone again with my local Gamestop.The employee confirmed they have over 600 pre orders at this store alone :wow: :smh:

They moved up the process for finalizing pre orders and getting placed in groups up to 6PM.

Dude also said there was already 5 people outside the store camping just waiting for 6PM to make sure they were in the first group to pick up the game :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
is it me, or does it feel like these people making videos haven't played gta 4 (story mode/multiplayer) in years. they suck at driving, there's no method to their madness at all, they don't utilize the rotating camera in vehicles to help change direction. they just don't do any of the stuff you learned in IV or carried it over to V to help them in game play.

i've seen fools firing at random NPCs, then complain about getting a star. i've seen those same people continuously get into shootouts with the cops while not wearing a vest, then wonder why 5 bullets will kill them.

i've seen 4 videos of people test flying jets, just to jump out with no parachute on.

just once i'd like to see someone post a video of them playing like they know what they're doing, not like some 8 year old with a short attention span.

my rants are getting stronger as i have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for my pickup.

Last edited:
went to my local gamestop at 530 after work to make my final payment and i honestly couldnt believe there was a couple heads lined up outside the front door already. Me being the jerkoff i am said Its alittle early huh ? dude said maybe but i dont got nothing else to do. looked at em looked at my phone for the time and just shook my head 

went to my local gamestop at 530 after work to make my final payment and i honestly couldnt believe there was a couple heads lined up outside the front door already. Me being the jerkoff i am said Its alittle early huh ? dude said maybe but i dont got nothing else to do. looked at em looked at my phone for the time and just shook my head 
:rofl:

This **** is a lifestyle, bruh.

**** that, though...I'll wait an extra 15 minutes.

is it me, or does it feel like these people making videos haven't played gta 4 (story mode/multiplayer) in years. they suck at driving, there's no method to their madness at all, they don't utilize the rotating camera in vehicles to help change direction. they just don't do any of the stuff you learned in IV or carried it over to V to help them in game play.

i've seen fools firing at random NPCs, then complain about getting a star. i've seen those same people continuously get into shootouts with the cops while not wearing a vest, then wonder why 5 bullets will kill them.

i've seen 4 videos of people test flying jets, just to jump out with no parachute on.

just once i'd like to see someone post a video of them playing like they know what they're doing, not like some 8 year old with a short attention span.

my rants are getting stronger as i have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for my pickup.

I have noticed this. All the streams I've watched, nobody knew how to drive. Probably testing the mechanics but still just sloppy with it. I also haven't seen anybody get to 5 stars.

It's real, dudes are camped out by my local gamespot and it's really a small obscure store never seen anyone in there.

Got my shipping confirmation today from the Microsoft pre-order should be here tomorrow, however it's UPS and I need someone to be here SMH.

Thinking of saying screw it, and call out of work

#firstworldproblems

Last edited by a moderator:
It's real, dudes are camped out by my local gamespot and it's really a small obscure store.

Got my shipping confirmation today from the Microsoft pre-order should be here tomorrow, however it's UPS and I need someone to be here SMH.

Thinking of saying screw it, and call out of work

#firstworldproblems
contact ups and pick it up at a hub.

Back
Top Bottom