OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Hibbert would be
pimp.gif

McGee would be another bad choice by Warriors.

In Hibbert you know what you're getting. Hard worker (he has come a looooooong way from his Gtown days), decent post up game, great passer which could do wonders for opening up shots for Curry and Monta. Not only that but ir would be funny that Curry and Hibbert end up on the same team, worth a nice chuckle. McGee is a nutcase, no discipline...maybe he does fit in with the Warriors.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by endemic415

i'm not saying he's a bad player, I just think we have more in Curry than CP3
I swear, sometimes I have no idea what games people are watching.
For real...dudes are really acting like Curry is the next best point guard or something.

Anyway, I'm still all for bringing Broke Lopez back to the bay.

BROKE Lopez is right. That @$!#* couldnt get a rebound if his life depended on it. the warriors would be one of the worst rebounding teams. 
And Curry WILL be great soon enough. he wont be an assist machine but he will be a top point guard in the vein of baron davis...

The Golden State Warriors plan to present Los Angeles Clippers restricted free-agent center DeAndre Jordan with an offer on Friday, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Warriors had hoped to sign Dallas Mavericks free-agent center Tyson Chandler, but he is nearing a four-year, $58 million agreement with the New York Knicks. While the Warriors’ offer sheet wasn’t finalized, one source said the team is prepared to begin Jordan’s contract at $10 million next season.

Jordan has been offered a five-year, $40 million deal by the Clippers. The Clippers would have three days to match any offer sheet Jordan signs. Denver Nuggets free-agent center Nene hasn’t drawn much interest from the Warriors.

Charlie Bell shows up drunk for DUI hearing

823.jpg

Warriors guard Charlie Bell was taken into custody Thursday after showing up to court legally drunk for a hearing on his - get this - drunken driving case.
Bell was held in a holding cell until he "sobered up" after blowing a .09 and is expected back in court on Friday. Bell was arrested in Flint Township on Oct. 21 for drunken driving, driving on a suspended license and failing to stop at a stop sign, and has already been suspended for the first regular season game. This is sure to result in a bigger suspension, if not end his career.

Warriors have a young and exciting starting and bench backcourt in the league. So ready for the season..

Wth Charlie Bell? DeAndre Jordan for $10 mill/yr? Hmm, I knew we had to overpay to get a big man, but is he worth that much money and is really an upgrade from Biedrins?

...Kind of hoping Biedrins would have been stayed a Warrior...He could be the Alex Smith of the Warriors. He may have a bounce back year. LOL.

Personally, I'd love to see Biedrins and Jordan both on our roster. I know the clippers want to match but with Blake and EG attracting big contracts in the future, i'm not sure that they can.

"The Orlando Magic waived Arenas on Friday, not long after teams could begin making personnel moves after the lockout's formal end."

Dare I say, back-up point guard...
gilbert-arenas-warrior.jpg

He'd be a good influence on Curry and Monta, i'm sure. lol

Back
Top Bottom