OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread 4:15 9/12

Vick
pimp.gif
all day

Thats gonna boost Vicks confidence, but that touchdown was on a clueless rookie in shields thats only in there cause of injuries.

Thats gonna boost Vicks confidence, but that touchdown was on a clueless rookie in shields thats only in there cause of injuries.

Vick might be the starter NEXT week. I'm dead serious.

This is crazy.

I'm going to hate all the damn coverage though. Glad I toned down watching everything but actually watching games. ESPN, heck almost all sports entities, are a joke besides PTI.

TD is a TD, doesnt matter who its on... Good drive by Vick, he is looking good out there... Eagles D, need to step it up

TD is a TD, doesnt matter who its on... Good drive by Vick, he is looking good out there... Eagles D, need to step it up

Vick might be the starter NEXT week. I'm dead serious.

This is crazy.

I'm going to hate all the damn coverage though. Glad I toned down watching everything but actually watching games. ESPN, heck almost all sports entities, are a joke besides PTI.

I just tuned into the game and besides the one sack Vick handled that drive real well.

I just tuned into the game and besides the one sack Vick handled that drive real well.

vick looking pretty damn good out there

philly's askin price for him will only get better if he keeps this up

niners FO make the call

vick looking pretty damn good out there

philly's askin price for him will only get better if he keeps this up

niners FO make the call

andy reid going to be answering A LOT of questions on monday...well one question, but phrased many ways probably
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom