OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

If the Packers lose on Sunday, I'll be eating crow the ENTIRE offseason.

But I'll definitely talk that talk right now because....

The Green Bay Packers are just BETTER than the Chicago Bears.

smile.gif

JPZx wrote:
Masterblasterf? Nah man. if a chick works at Applebees I'm not going to take her on a date to Applebees 
laugh.gif

You're right but I was thinking more along the lines of smashing on the Masterblaster then smashing in a vacant room that she has a key too. Then possibly smashing on the Masterblaster again.
laugh.gif
If i worked at the Kalahari id want an opportunity to smash on the masterblaster 
frown.gif

Then Applebees.

JPZx wrote:
Masterblasterf? Nah man. if a chick works at Applebees I'm not going to take her on a date to Applebees 
laugh.gif

You're right but I was thinking more along the lines of smashing on the Masterblaster then smashing in a vacant room that she has a key too. Then possibly smashing on the Masterblaster again.
laugh.gif
If i worked at the Kalahari id want an opportunity to smash on the masterblaster 
frown.gif

Then Applebees.

Doesn't matter if your Packers are better or not. Here's the question, are the Packers going to beat Chicago on Sunday???

Our defense is gonna eliminate your running game and make Rodgers keep throwing 7 yard slants......if your receivers can keep their feet.

Bring it the @%@$ on!

Doesn't matter if your Packers are better or not. Here's the question, are the Packers going to beat Chicago on Sunday???

Our defense is gonna eliminate your running game and make Rodgers keep throwing 7 yard slants......if your receivers can keep their feet.

Bring it the @%@$ on!

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Bring it the @%@$ on!
you better hope for one, because both aint happening. thats where your problems will be

Bring it the @%@$ on!
you better hope for one, because both aint happening. thats where your problems will be

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Bring it the @%@$ on!
Oh really???.......Cover 2 baby, read about it

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Bring it the @%@$ on!
Oh really???.......Cover 2 baby, read about it

Chicago gives up the underneath routes in their Cover 2... Think Quarless can be a big factor if he can get Urlacher to open up and maybe hit Jordy or James on the opposite seam behind the underneath zone and in front of the safeties.

I dunno why but i really hate Chris Harris. I hope he gets exposed.

Chicago gives up the underneath routes in their Cover 2... Think Quarless can be a big factor if he can get Urlacher to open up and maybe hit Jordy or James on the opposite seam behind the underneath zone and in front of the safeties.

I dunno why but i really hate Chris Harris. I hope he gets exposed.

bears+fan+blurb.jpg

Is that you arstyle27????

[table][tr][td]2006[/td][td]Sunday, September 10[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]26–0[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]70,918[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]Sunday, December 31[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]26–7[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]62,287[/td][td]Chicago[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]Sunday, October 7[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]27–20[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]70,904[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]Sunday, December 23[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]35–7[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]62,272[/td][td]Chicago[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]Sunday, November 16[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]37–3[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]71,040[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]Monday, December 22[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]20–17[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]62,151[/td][td]Chicago[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]Sunday, September 13[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]21–15[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]70,920[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]Sunday, December 13[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]21–14[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]62,214[/td][td]Chicago[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Monday, September 27[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]20–17[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]62,179[/td][td]Chicago[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Sunday, January 2[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]10–3[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]70,833[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][/tr][/table]

{Chris Berman voice} According to this pattern in the last 10 games the Pack are supposed to lose..... but wait... Packers have been making history this whole season, and is this just one more record to be broken. Evening the score of post season matchups (bears 1-0) cant come at a more important game. NFC championship game! WHAT?! Bears may have won the division this year, but WHAT matters most?! winning the NFC North or the WHOLE NFC!?! Green Bays going to go balls to the walls on offense and our D aint changing. Get ready for an embarrassment Chicago {Chris Berman voice}

bears+fan+blurb.jpg

Is that you arstyle27????

[table][tr][td]2006[/td][td]Sunday, September 10[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]26–0[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]70,918[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006[/td][td]Sunday, December 31[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]26–7[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]62,287[/td][td]Chicago[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]Sunday, October 7[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]27–20[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]70,904[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007[/td][td]Sunday, December 23[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]35–7[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]62,272[/td][td]Chicago[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]Sunday, November 16[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]37–3[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]71,040[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008[/td][td]Monday, December 22[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]20–17[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]62,151[/td][td]Chicago[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]Sunday, September 13[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]21–15[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]70,920[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009[/td][td]Sunday, December 13[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]21–14[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]62,214[/td][td]Chicago[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2010[/td][td]Monday, September 27[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]20–17[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]62,179[/td][td]Chicago[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011[/td][td]Sunday, January 2[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][td]10–3[/td][td]Chicago Bears[/td][td]70,833[/td][td]Green Bay[/td][/tr][/table]

{Chris Berman voice} According to this pattern in the last 10 games the Pack are supposed to lose..... but wait... Packers have been making history this whole season, and is this just one more record to be broken. Evening the score of post season matchups (bears 1-0) cant come at a more important game. NFC championship game! WHAT?! Bears may have won the division this year, but WHAT matters most?! winning the NFC North or the WHOLE NFC!?! Green Bays going to go balls to the walls on offense and our D aint changing. Get ready for an embarrassment Chicago {Chris Berman voice}

Nah that aint me, I'm not a ##$*@!.

Anyway, the Bears defense is def. susceptible to shorter underneath routes. That's why tackling is key against Driver, Jennings and Co. Our safeties and the front 4 are keys to the game IMO. Obviously, if we can get pressure with our line alone, it'll cause big trouble for Rodgers. The safeties need to be in the right position. Communication is huge for Sunday. When the Bears give up long pass plays, it's usually because safeties are out of place. Chris Harris needs to have his best game of the year on Sunday.

On offense, well its quite simple, the line needs to give Jay some time, and we need to run the ball effectively. Woodson and Matthews are gonna blitz a lot so the TE's and RB's need to recognize that quick. Jay has to stay calm, hit his hots, or throw the ball away when no one is open. Do not throw stupid picks Jay, and don't take a sack when you can throw the ball 34 yards in the stands. If he plays smart and relaxed, we have a great chance to win.

On special teams, I expect the Pack to avoid Hester for the majority. The weather might affect this, but I bet punts will be kicked high and short, or angled towards the sidelines. Seattle did a pretty good job with this. I just don't see the Pack having the cajones to kick the ball to Devin more than once or twice.

My prediction::::::: should be a burn barner!

Nah that aint me, I'm not a ##$*@!.

Anyway, the Bears defense is def. susceptible to shorter underneath routes. That's why tackling is key against Driver, Jennings and Co. Our safeties and the front 4 are keys to the game IMO. Obviously, if we can get pressure with our line alone, it'll cause big trouble for Rodgers. The safeties need to be in the right position. Communication is huge for Sunday. When the Bears give up long pass plays, it's usually because safeties are out of place. Chris Harris needs to have his best game of the year on Sunday.

On offense, well its quite simple, the line needs to give Jay some time, and we need to run the ball effectively. Woodson and Matthews are gonna blitz a lot so the TE's and RB's need to recognize that quick. Jay has to stay calm, hit his hots, or throw the ball away when no one is open. Do not throw stupid picks Jay, and don't take a sack when you can throw the ball 34 yards in the stands. If he plays smart and relaxed, we have a great chance to win.

On special teams, I expect the Pack to avoid Hester for the majority. The weather might affect this, but I bet punts will be kicked high and short, or angled towards the sidelines. Seattle did a pretty good job with this. I just don't see the Pack having the cajones to kick the ball to Devin more than once or twice.

My prediction::::::: should be a burn barner!

Back
Top Bottom