OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

cheapest tickets are $134
frown.gif

Whats the problem then?
laugh.gif

THIS THE NFCCG.  COP THOSE.

Son I almost drove my +@+ 16 hours and spent 500 on tickets 3 year ago for the NFCCG.

frown.gif

Whats the problem then?
laugh.gif

Son I almost drove my +@+ 16 hours and spent 500 on tickets 3 year ago for the NFCCG.

^where did you see that?

I'm ready to get my wallet out...

I'll probably go some where (in Milwaukee) to watch, not sure where yet.

^where did you see that?

I'm ready to get my wallet out...

I'll probably go some where (in Milwaukee) to watch, not sure where yet.

^I dropped $450 and froze.

It was worth it though.

Set my max at 500 for this one as well, looks like I'm not going.

^I dropped $450 and froze.

It was worth it though.

Set my max at 500 for this one as well, looks like I'm not going.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

frown.gif

Whats the problem then?
laugh.gif

right i spent 120 a piece on rockets vs celtics tickets, this is a conference championship game, do it

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

frown.gif

Whats the problem then?
laugh.gif

right i spent 120 a piece on rockets vs celtics tickets, this is a conference championship game, do it

Yeah i dont see any left on ticketmaster......I aint paying an arm and a leg....i'll be in front of my big screen with Giordanos and Blue Moon

Yeah i dont see any left on ticketmaster......I aint paying an arm and a leg....i'll be in front of my big screen with Giordanos and Blue Moon

Are we getting Buck and Aikman again this week?

I sure hope so... They've called each of our last 4 games.

Are we getting Buck and Aikman again this week?

I sure hope so... They've called each of our last 4 games.

$134 was the lowest retail ticket price.....no one got that ticket at that price.....hottest Bears ticket ever is what brokers are sayin

$134 was the lowest retail ticket price.....no one got that ticket at that price.....hottest Bears ticket ever is what brokers are sayin

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Girodanos is trash man...taste like stale bread with ketchup...you need to hit-up Salernos on Grand

Originally Posted by Jay02

Haaight good looks man. This dude who is hooking it up for me actuallytakes your real i.d and edits the date of birth. Has your real pictureand everything, just edited info. I dont think ill ever get caught. Notto mention there are plenty of bars here that let you in anyways ifyou're not 21. College cities are nice, I get %#++*% up. Wisconsin FTW.
Take your #@$ over to Brats, the KK or up to the Dane...all great to watch games with packer and bears fans at the same time...and little skeezie chunky wisconsin blonds downing miller lite and cheese curds

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Girodanos is trash man...taste like stale bread with ketchup...you need to hit-up Salernos on Grand

Originally Posted by Jay02

Haaight good looks man. This dude who is hooking it up for me actuallytakes your real i.d and edits the date of birth. Has your real pictureand everything, just edited info. I dont think ill ever get caught. Notto mention there are plenty of bars here that let you in anyways ifyou're not 21. College cities are nice, I get %#++*% up. Wisconsin FTW.
Take your #@$ over to Brats, the KK or up to the Dane...all great to watch games with packer and bears fans at the same time...and little skeezie chunky wisconsin blonds downing miller lite and cheese curds

Back
Top Bottom