OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

Taking shots at Peppers now...Packers fans thirsty for anything man. Dude had DPOY season and you're trying to talk $**# about him. You know you'd love him on your team.

Rodgers ain't win a SB so that dude pulling $**# out of his +%*. Trying to crown him when dude ain't won nothing yet. Can't be the best when you ain't even beat the best. ++*# outta here boy.

And World Heavyweight Championship is higher ranked than the Lightweight $**# Erin is on. Dudes in Wisconsin stay being DUMB

regardless of what the turnout is going to be, its not going to be a blowout but it will be a excellent game and one to remember. this is going to be a dream match and one fans of both teams will remember for the rest of our lives.

regardless of what the turnout is going to be, its not going to be a blowout but it will be a excellent game and one to remember. this is going to be a dream match and one fans of both teams will remember for the rest of our lives.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by illmatic34

What happened in the past don't matter...ain't nobody thought the Jets would dominate the Pats like they did but it still happened. Same goes for the Seahawks/Saints. You ain't guaranteed anything in this league. Don't act like this is a cakewalk...both teams are going to beat the absolute hell out of each other. But nothing would make me happier than shutting up these clowns until September. Wouldn't it be hilarious for the Interception Machine to win a SB before the Savior...Rodgers on that Marino status forever. I would rather have the Bears win the SB then smashing Adriana Lima and winning the Mega Millions.
laugh.gif

$%@! the Pack, tired of this Wack and Yellow queers...$%@! your fans, $%@! Rodgers, $%@! your stupid !@! bandwagoners...I LIVE FOR THIS +++# GUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
You actually have a better chance of winning the lottery while smashing Lima than the Bears have winning the Superbowl this year or any year.  
laugh.gif

Wisconsin last won a championship when? LOL 
Now before you say some Chicago, we won the Stanley Cup last year and the WS in '04, and the Bulls won in '98. 

While the Packers won in 96.

3 > 1 thanks

What happened in the past don't matter...ain't nobody thought the Jets would dominate the Pats like they did but it still happened. Same goes for the Seahawks/Saints. You ain't guaranteed anything in this league. Don't act like this is a cakewalk...both teams are going to beat the absolute hell out of each other. But nothing would make me happier than shutting up these clowns until September. Wouldn't it be hilarious for the Interception Machine to win a SB before the Savior...Rodgers on that Marino status forever. I would rather have the Bears win the SB then smashing Adriana Lima and winning the Mega Millions.
laugh.gif

$%@! the Pack, tired of this Wack and Yellow queers...$%@! your fans, $%@! Rodgers, $%@! your stupid !@! bandwagoners...I LIVE FOR THIS +++# GUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
You actually have a better chance of winning the lottery while smashing Lima than the Bears have winning the Superbowl this year or any year.  
laugh.gif

Wisconsin last won a championship when? LOL 
Now before you say some Chicago, we won the Stanley Cup last year and the WS in '04, and the Bulls won in '98. 

While the Packers won in 96.

3 > 1 thanks

How you gonna throw other sports into a discussion about Packers/Bears 
roll.gif
  Bragging about more hockey championships when we dont even have a team, bum.  
roll.gif

Packers 96

Bears 85

Stop posting fool.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Packers 96

Bears 85

Stop posting fool.

Originally Posted by sthebest

roll.gif
@ this man caught up in the magic. 

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Packers 96

Bears 85

Stop posting fool.

Nah man.

Chicago+Bears+v+Green+Bay+Packers+UfmMhrkJyill.jpg

Screw you guys.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Packers 96

Bears 85

Stop posting fool.

Nah man.

Chicago+Bears+v+Green+Bay+Packers+UfmMhrkJyill.jpg

Screw you guys.

3 > 1 thanks

LOL.

and jay cutler stay banging rejects from laguna beach while my boy hooks up with erin andrews and some chick from gossip girl

yea i just brought that discussion into a football discusiomn

BOOM SHOCKA LOCKA

3 > 1 thanks

LOL.

and jay cutler stay banging rejects from laguna beach while my boy hooks up with erin andrews and some chick from gossip girl

BOOM SHOCKA LOCKA

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

3 > 1 thanks

LOL.

BOOM SHOCKA LOCKA

Kristen Cavallari > whatever broad Erin is dating right now 
roll.gif

Yeah I went there.

3 > 1 thanks

LOL.

BOOM SHOCKA LOCKA

Kristen Cavallari > whatever broad Erin is dating right now 
roll.gif

Yeah I went there.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I really hope we beat the hell out of you guys next week so that I can quote both of you to contrast the saltiness that will come from seeing the team you hate most getting the trophy named after your all time greatest coach.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I really hope we beat the hell out of you guys next week so that I can quote both of you to contrast the saltiness that will come from seeing the team you hate most getting the trophy named after your all time greatest coach.
roll.gif

3 > 1 thanks

LOL.

BOOM SHOCKA LOCKA
roll.gif
roll.gif

3 > 1 thanks

LOL.

BOOM SHOCKA LOCKA
roll.gif
roll.gif

3 > 1 thanks

LOL.

BOOM SHOCKA LOCKA
Have you seen the chick from Gossip Girl?
rodgers-szohr1.jpg
jessica-sz.jpg

sick.gif

And who said he hooked up with EA?

3 > 1 thanks

LOL.

BOOM SHOCKA LOCKA
Have you seen the chick from Gossip Girl?
rodgers-szohr1.jpg
jessica-sz.jpg

sick.gif

And who said he hooked up with EA?

mmmm YUMMY

smg_fl5_kristin-cavallari_blue_bikini_123108_01.jpg

AND THEN #BASEDAARON'S GIRLS

julie_henderson.jpg

usc cheerleader

gossip girl

erinandrewseatsasandwich.jpg

if i havent proved my point to why the packers will win..idk what else to do