OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

Originally Posted by hymen man

THIS is the trash talk thread. :tongue:

well if thats the case....you bum +*$ !$%@@!+ aint winning +$%$

laugh.gif

From ESPN:
Brett Favre has informed the Vikings that he will not return for another season in Minnesota, the Star-Tribune reported Tuesday.

Favre has sent text messages to teammates saying, "This is it," league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Neither Favre nor the Vikings have confirmed the news but a press release is expected Tuesday, the sources said.

The Associated Press also reported that Favre is saying that he's not returning this season.

The Vikings' ownership is holding its annual meeting at training camp Tuesday morning.

This would be the third retirement for Favre, who also retired after 16 seasons with the Green Bay Packers after the 2007 season and one season with the New York Jets after the 2008 season.

Favre has been working out at his home in Hattiesburg, Miss., still rehabbing a surgically repaired ankle that was injured in Minnesota's overtime loss to the New Orleans Saints in the NFC title game. He has yet to inform the team if he will honor the second year of his contract and come back for another run at the Super Bowl.

Last year Favre told the Vikings he was not going to play shortly before camp opened. But he changed his mind a few weeks later, and went on to record one of the best seasons of his career despite having less than three weeks to prepare.

Favre threw for over 4,200 yards with 33 touchdowns and just seven interceptions to lead the Vikings (12-4) to the NFC North title and their first NFC title game since 2001.

FML.

From ESPN:
Brett Favre has informed the Vikings that he will not return for another season in Minnesota, the Star-Tribune reported Tuesday.

Favre has sent text messages to teammates saying, "This is it," league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Neither Favre nor the Vikings have confirmed the news but a press release is expected Tuesday, the sources said.

The Associated Press also reported that Favre is saying that he's not returning this season.

The Vikings' ownership is holding its annual meeting at training camp Tuesday morning.

This would be the third retirement for Favre, who also retired after 16 seasons with the Green Bay Packers after the 2007 season and one season with the New York Jets after the 2008 season.

Favre has been working out at his home in Hattiesburg, Miss., still rehabbing a surgically repaired ankle that was injured in Minnesota's overtime loss to the New Orleans Saints in the NFC title game. He has yet to inform the team if he will honor the second year of his contract and come back for another run at the Super Bowl.

Last year Favre told the Vikings he was not going to play shortly before camp opened. But he changed his mind a few weeks later, and went on to record one of the best seasons of his career despite having less than three weeks to prepare.

Favre threw for over 4,200 yards with 33 touchdowns and just seven interceptions to lead the Vikings (12-4) to the NFC North title and their first NFC title game since 2001.

FML.

so i just got back from packers training camp and i went with a FREE JOLLY sign in purple....cause he got caught with that purple drank

and i got right up to the fence by the defense...and they pretty much stopped practice and were all looking at me saying "yea free jolly" it was %#*##*% hilarious!!!
laugh.gif

2 coaches even took pictures of me
roll.gif

so i just got back from packers training camp and i went with a FREE JOLLY sign in purple....cause he got caught with that purple drank

and i got right up to the fence by the defense...and they pretty much stopped practice and were all looking at me saying "yea free jolly" it was %#*##*% hilarious!!!
laugh.gif

2 coaches even took pictures of me
roll.gif

I dont believe that @!@@ for one second
laugh.gif
... Ill believe it when hes sittin on his couch in Mississippi and one of the bums they got backing him up is taking snaps and throwing INT's to Tracy Porter in the opener
pimp.gif

I dont believe that @!@@ for one second
laugh.gif
... Ill believe it when hes sittin on his couch in Mississippi and one of the bums they got backing him up is taking snaps and throwing INT's to Tracy Porter in the opener
pimp.gif

Chuck Wood gonna take Tarvaris Jackson to school all day.  I'm thinking 3 total picks for Cwood against Jackson, 2 being returned for 6 and a forced fumble sack. 

Division is a wrap. 
pimp.gif

Chuck Wood gonna take Tarvaris Jackson to school all day.  I'm thinking 3 total picks for Cwood against Jackson, 2 being returned for 6 and a forced fumble sack. 

Division is a wrap. 
pimp.gif

So if Jolly is a good little boy for the next year he doesn't have to serve any time and the charge is wiped off his record.  It'll be tough for him since he can't be around the team and has to be on his own for a whole year but it's worth keeping him on the team so if he does be good for the year we can have him back on the squad next year and he only be 28.  GL JJ

So if Jolly is a good little boy for the next year he doesn't have to serve any time and the charge is wiped off his record.  It'll be tough for him since he can't be around the team and has to be on his own for a whole year but it's worth keeping him on the team so if he does be good for the year we can have him back on the squad next year and he only be 28.  GL JJ

This Movies different, the first movie there was a back up qaurterback who had talent.

This Movies different, the first movie there was a back up qaurterback who had talent.

Back
Top Bottom