.: Official GoldenState Warriors @ Sacramento Kings 11/28: 10pm EST :.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

That last possesion baron got fouled.
indifferent.gif
Damn refs. Warriors down, they have got to get it together, make the refs eat they whistles.

I wonder if a foul woulda been called if that was K-Mart instead of BD?
I'm pretty sure Martin would have got the foul call.

Yep... that's Martin's goto move this year, haha... Anyone remember that game against the Cavs? (When Martin had the last shot, defended by LBJ)
Edit: Man, we need to hit some of these 3's..

People act like Kevin Martin is getting MJ veteran respect calls.
laugh.gif
I love it. He's just fast...In fact, he's one of the fastest players in theleague. Like the previous comparison with RIP, defenders get tired running around trying to deny him the ball all night, which results in frustration fouls.

As for Ron...he really has first-class talent. He's a problem on defense AND offense. It's a question of him applying it for 82 games (off the court,too...of course).

Originally Posted by Burn916

People act like Kevin Martin is getting MJ veteran respect calls.
laugh.gif
I love it. He's just fast...In fact, he's one of the fastest players in the league. Like the previous comparison with RIP, defenders get tired running around trying to deny him the ball all night, which results in frustration fouls.
Now don't get me wrong here. I like Kevin Martin. He's one of my favorite players in the league... when we're not facing him. But to saythat our defenders get tired running around to defend him is kinda foolish. We're a run-n-gun team. We run all 48 minutes. We didn't play last night,so it's not a back-to-back game. We don't get tired.

Don't confuse "frustration" fouls with "pump fake and jump into you" fouls...

God I hate Kevin Martin and how he draws bs calls. Its like the offensive version of a flop....if that makes any sense.

Originally Posted by dland24

God I hate Kevin Martin and how he draws bs calls. Its like the offensive version of a flop....if that makes any sense.
Oh it makes sense...

If the players don't bite, Martin can't jump into them right? A foul is a foul, and getting to the free throw line consistently is a skill not a cheat.

Originally Posted by Burn916

If the players don't bite, Martin can't jump into them right? A foul is a foul, and getting to the free throw line consistently is a skill not a cheat.
It's ok to bite on a pump fake... but still it's not like we jump into the player. The player jumps into us! It's not hard to comprehend.

What I can't comprehend is how you guys don't understand that Kevin Martin does not draw "BS calls". He draws defenders off of their feet. Ifyou've played basketball, you'd know that you never leave your feet on a perimeter shooter. That's just bad defense. You should be complainingabout your team's defense, not Kevin Martin.

It's ok to bite on a pump fake
Wrong.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Is it just me or are the warriors looking very unconfident and hesitant?
It's just you... We're not hitting shots and are very frustrated with the way the game has been officiated.

Lotta calls being called on the Warriors, a lot of them are justified, but some aren't. Being a little TOO aggressive. They're living/dying by thethree. They've just made one more than the Kings, but shot 14 more, unexcusable.

Lets see how the Warriors finish it out, it's just about Baron time, come on Dubs pull this one out.

The Kings are killing them on the boards. Seriously, how the hell is a team going to let Miller grab 16 boards on them before the game is even over?

Back
Top Bottom