Official Golden State Warriors vs Dallas Mavericks 11/08 TNT

^nope. but hey, we've been through this before...we need stephen.

and god damn our rebounding/freethrow shooting woes

once again, i am thoroughly fricken pissed and will proceed to go outside my apartment and have a nice smoke. if they keep losing like this, i'm gonna lung cancer by december.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

The Clippers are still in first place.
sick.gif

Warriors are last.
pimp.gif

DALLAS MAVERICKS
2006 Western Conference Champions​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Harris, Hassell, Jo. Howard, Ju. Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

did chuck say it would be hard for gs to make the playoffs?

i disagree. stephen jackson will put em in shape
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

great game to watch and a very exciting one. sucks the dubs lost, but they had some ridiculous highlights
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49er's, Giants, A's, Warriors, ASU​

Focus on the next game, and come out with intensity.

Good luck GSW... This was a horrendous game in all aspects...
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

that was a good game, but it just wasn't as exciting as it shoulda been...the refs were terrible on both sides of the ball..it came down to the warriors missing their FTs and the mavs making theirs IMO...simple as that. good game, we'll get u guys next time. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Whoever said Harris loses control and has to flop....Get off your knees for once. Watch the footage over and over again...He flops. Officiating was pretty bad though...None of the Refs looked like the veteran Refs we are accustomed to seeing. Ahh well...With a nice break till Wednesday, hopefully the W's could heal up and actually get Croshere and Hudson back...I have no idea how he even hurt his 'hip'.
Team49ers
I heart Norv Turner.​

Devin Harris has the worst coordination I've ever seen for an athlete. My 1 year old nephew who's learning to walk doesn't fall as much as Devin.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
> Fire Sidney Moncrief ASAP<

I'm not going to lie, i'm still very pissed off about this loss. If we only had hit our damn FT. I feel like going punching someone as i'm about to go down the store.

TEAM XBOX360
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Quote:
Whoever said Harris loses control and has to flop....Get off your knees for once. Watch the footage over and over again...He flops.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
I think it's pretty well known amongst Mavs fans that I can't stand Devin. I said he flops. But dudes scream flop every single time he hits the floor. Does he flop? Yes. Is it a flop every time he falls? No.
Quote:
Devin Harris has the worst coordination I've ever seen for an athlete.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

:lol:
laugh.gif
in the TNT Studio tonight!! :wow:
eek.gif
! :lol:
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
That's EXACTLY it. He's un-coordinated, he's got absolutely terrible balance, he's on of the most frail built, weakest players in the NBA. He's one of the fastest players in the L, but he's got no idea how to control himself. If he puts his head down and goes to the rim, you can bet he's falling down 9 times out of 10. And alot of the time there's no contact. I've seen him fall after a layup on a breakaway...

:DALLAS MAVERICKS:
>TLN PRODUCTIONS<
"It's wrap for yall now"

0 and 5 wow. freethrows suck, biedrins sucks, defense is way sloppy. good to see baron coming through though seriously, he's back. buike is a beast as usual with those put back dunks. It is true we need sjax but we cant rely on him for all of these lost games, we're using him as an excuse to much.

I though I trademarked the use of this emoticon:
5x4tze9.gif

Peeps swagger jackin' me now.
smh.gif

DALLAS MAVERICKS
2006 Western Conference Champions​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Harris, Hassell, Jo. Howard, Ju. Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

^ What are you talking about?

http://photobucket.com
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
> Fire Sidney Moncrief ASAP<

Back
Top Bottom