Official Golden State Warriors @ Portland Trailblazers 10pm EST

%*+* I missed the game tonight. Is Monta expected back Fri? When did he get hurt?

tupac003 wrote:
Damn yall lost? I wouldn't have seen that coming!
Now they are going light us up on Friday.
laugh.gif

They are due for a win against the Lakers, hot a home, and mad from this game.
Hopefully I'm wrong though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Originally Posted by tupac003

Damn yall lost? I wouldn't have seen that coming!
Now they are going light us up on Friday.
laugh.gif

Hopefully, but I'm
eyes.gif
about the Warriors in this game. I knowJackson is going to be mad.

ugh, i can't write my essay because this whole game is frustrating to no end.

should've played the zone earlier in the game. really disrupted their offense.

i really didn't understand throwing marco in there halfway through the 4th...i guess nellie wanted to see how he would do under pressure. questionablemove.

AHHHHHHH i need a smoke.

Originally Posted by Xx FR3SH23 xX

wow a dead warrior game thread how am i not surprised
Do you even know what you're talking about? We used our Season Thread today too since this thread was made halfway through the game.
smh.gif
@ you thinking this thread is dead because we lost today.

2 games from .500, 5 in a row and the last 2 without Aldridge, now that's impressive.

all aboard the bandwagon . . . . . .
smokin.gif

I know the Blazers have been hot as of late, but this is a horrible loss for us. We are much better than them, and without Aldridge?!?!? Awful loss. Shouldhave been like a scrimage.

this is easily the worst warrior game i've seen this season. they were downright terrible, combined with the refs (and the announcers made it even worse).

^^ The Blazers are THAT TEAM. Playoff contenders yet? Maybe not, but this team is legit. First time I've seen them on TV this season and man did they lookgood. Travis Outlaw seems to be coming into his own....finally. Brandon Roy picking up where he left off, Jarrett Jack continuing to improve with every game,Aldridge is just a beast. A quiet one, but a beast nonetheless. I didn't think they'd be getting it together this fast, I thought maybe late next yearor two years from now but damn! They are really starting to hit stride. And to think they don't have Oden for the year! The Blazers gonna be a problem inthe West for years to come...

Back
Top Bottom