Official Golden State Warriors @ New Jersey Nets 7:30 pm EST

Originally Posted by Andrew630

why did sjax take that 3 at the end...

I'm wondering the same thing. Under a minute left with a one point lead, he should have held unto to the ball and ran down clock

Jefferson was covered and vince was wide open wasn't he? Vince doesn't need to take control of the game for them to win. Last year they did that all the time and he took horrible shots. but again, vince was wide open so the warriors should of read that assignment.
No. RJ cannot be the head of the offense because he can't create for himself if he gets more than single coverage. He's not a greatpasser, and if he gets double teamed, he doesn't know what to do.

Vince on the other hand is an excellent passer, and so when he gets doubled he makes the right pass for an open shot.

The problem last year was that Lawrence Frank was running a stagnant offense in which Vince would have the ball in iso, and have to go up against 2-3 defendersand the rest of the team would basically watch him. I don't care if you're Michael Jordan, no shot against 2-3 defenders is a good shot.

The offense needs to be run through Vince and not RJ... but not in the same manner it was last year.

Anyway, great win
pimp.gif

frown.gif
sloppy way to end it, too many turnovers and Jack with poor shot selection as usual at the end. you just have to put it in baron's hands in clutchsituations.

I never said that the offense needs to be run through RJ.

Vince made the open shot. he still took it. Vince still is the offense, I just said that he took control last year and took terrible shots at time. vincedoesn't need to have control of the ball to make the shot. No matter what the situation is, they are still playing bad basketball in general and theyfinally decided to run again after three years of being a half court team.

Good win

VC coming through in the clutch! Glad to see VC looking a bit more like his old self again. Hope he gets 100% healthy (ankles) and starts bringing itconsistently. Is this the Nets formula now? Give it to RJ in the clutch to dish to VC for a 3?

I want to see more Sean Williams! Dude protects the basket and is a good last line of defense. What's up with Jason Collins hair? Does he think he'sBig Ben?

I'm still %+*%$@* mad
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I take these kind of losses very very bad.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Terrible start AGAIN!! Now we got Cavs tomorrow, here comes the 2 game losingstreak.
ohwell.gif

yeah both teams weren't good at all...if the warriors had started off the game much better it would easily be theirs. i guess the warriors can'ttolerate that jersey pollution, jp

cavs are gonna be tough tomorrow...but it's a game we CAN take if we play well but it seems like a game we'll get blown out of
frown.gif

Nice comeback by the Warriors, just glad we were able to close it out. Couple days off then we got Detroit next...

Back
Top Bottom