Official Golden State Warriors @ Detroit Pistons 12:30pm EST

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by gusyouout

not really disappointed at the loss because i'm not surprised the warriors lost; i am however, disappointed at the energy that the warriors played with which led to the blowout. glad the bench finally got some time to shine because a lot of the players deserve more time. harrington who hasn't been much of a fan of mine this season because of his non-existent D throughout the year. you could argue about yao, but cmon and be serious; yao is soft and al gets a LOT of help to contain yao. he still makes stupid decisions on defense. he's more of an offensive threat than other players, but whether he's hot or not he's gonna shoot which is a bad thing. if he's hot, he wants the ball. if someone else is, he wants to get involved
eyes.gif
. what was worse was mickael
sick.gif
. ask anyone that knows me and they'll tell you how joyous i was at the end of the season because of what i thought would be the departure of mickael. i didn't like him even when he was playing well early in the season because it didn't affect the game much. i think that i might even have mickael under hudson, but i'm not totally sure. bwright looked good and hopefully he gets to take mickael's place sooner than later.

with Mbenga in the game nothings happening
nothing wrong with that to me. when mickael comes in the game goes completely downhill. in the lakers game, he came in when the game was tied and the warriors went down by 12, 14? and this game he comes in and all hell just breaks loose. then he comes in at the end
sick.gif
(i didn't even think he was worthy of those minutes). i just hope nelson put him and mbenga in to not hurt croshere or wright because he plans to use them more
eyes.gif
(a guy can hope, can't he?)

(more mickael rant in case you want to skip)
i still don't' know why nelson thinks so highly of mickael giving him these mins. i think nelson is being way too generous. micakel doesn't play defense (i never thought he was our best defender, ever) and he always makes stupid decisions on both ends. and then he takes the mask off and and puts in a mouth guard? was it because he was trying to make us fans think his poor play was the result of the face mask? i know it's harder, but cmon. that better not be the reason.

awh come on. he's such a clown? how can you not laugh at his goofiness?

in any case, i do agree though. pietrus has gotta go. perhaps don nelson is doin that thing he did with murphy-- where he gave him hella minutes on the court to prove to the front office that it was time to trade him.

off the court, mickael seems like a really cool dude and he doesn't mind making a fool of himself so that others will laugh. but the only problem i haveis when he makes a fool of himself on court. i was thinking similarly about the trade. i thought nelson was maybe trying to get mickael to look somewhat decentto someone so that they'd accept him in a trade, but after what has happened, his stock has only fallen more and more and now i don't know who wouldeven be interested.

Back
Top Bottom