Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Yea, I've heard good things. Except the weather is saying mid 60s both Friday and Saturday
sick.gif

I'd go for the fight > MDW everytime. MDW is overpriced and is on some ratchet ****. People tryna flex with the $7,000 table to see a B list DJ and a bottle of Pinnacle just because its the "official start of summer" and one of the big weekends in Vegas.

Has anyone stayed at Palms Place? preferably in a 2br suite?..

booking prices are pretty decent but ive been hearing mixed reviews about them..

Never personally stayed there. Rather stay on the strip. That cab fare adds up
yup, it was like $25-28 from Wynn to there when I went for GBDC last month.

Yeah dealt with the same thing from MGM.

It's bad enough going from mgm to wynn

I'm a big proponent of avoiding cabs.

Until Hakkasan opened it was easy to do that because of all the clubs/pools together on the North Strip (not a huge Marquee fan)

Going in April what clubs/bars do you guys recommend for yambs going with my boys about 8 heads hoping to show my boys majority never been a good time.

Doubt I can top the weekend I had last year with my girl. Free entrance to hakassan VIP table behind dj both to see Steve aokie

All this food post, I always tell myself after every Vegas trip that the next time I go will try to eat and enjoy.

My last 3 trips have been a fail, I usually eat the day I arrive and my last day of the trip, I try to eat in between but either my taste buds are shot or just not hungry at all.

Just balls out partying plus minimal to no sleep, I literally leave Vegas between 7-10 lbs lighter than when I arrive.

Just got Wynn summer rates e-mail. Double queen rooms for $169/night, Sun-Thurs. That's where I shall be for Summer League.

any suggestions on good fast food type places. burger spots nd such

Holsteins (burgers and shakes are really good). Located in Cosmo
Secret pizza, located in Cosmo
Pink's in front of PH (specialty hot dogs... personally not a fan)
Earl of Sandwich in PH
Raising Cane's (Good chicken strips, texas toast, and & sweet tea. Not sure about the address but they have one right by UNLV)
Grimaldi's pizza in the Palazzo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom