Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

We took a trip to Las Vegas for my boy's bachelor party. Got there Friday night we booked rooms at the Aria we dropped our bags off and got on a party bus and didnt get back until brunch the next day. We all had girlfriends back home in south fl so we decided we would go site seeing checked out Hoover Dam and took lots of pics. Saturday night was crazy we hit up multiple clubs we made sure our boy had a great experience. Again we have girlfriends back home so we decided to end our trip with a drive to the Grand Canyon which turned out to be a pretty cool we bought souvenirs and took lots of pics. I definitely plan on coming back when it's warmer for the pool parties.

s/n $20 trick didn't work at best we got an upgrade at half the price and my girl didn't buy the whole scenery pics but she'll be alright

i'm heading out for memorial weekend (I know :smh: ) i'm about to book in the next few days any good deals on the MGM ? i honestly don't give a **** where i stay because i plan on spending time in my room to sleep/shower and that's it, but most of the people i'm going with are adament on staying there.

I'll be in LV from March 23-26. So far I'm solo but two of my boys may join. :smokin

Curious, has anyone in here ever made a trip to vegas solo? Intentionally and unintentionally? Say if your boys bail out on you?

If so, how was the experience?

I have for work, posted my story about it in here. Killed it, but a bit different for me with my connects aka Bobby.

Yeah I don't post much on here.  Now that that's outta the way...

Going to Vegas for my birthday April 14-16.  Def looking for more of the hip-hop and diverse crowd type flavor.  I'm good on the night time kick, but what about the day/pool parties?

I DO understand that this is Vegas so if I gotta give up some hip-hop to be at lit pool party with females that are going hard, then so be it.  From what I read above, it looks EBC is the best pool party, unless Drais has a hip hop DJ.

Which ones are the best for mid-April, diverse crowd and hip hop?

I'm going with 3 guys.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Does anyone in here actually live in Vegas? I'm thinking of making the move by the end of the year from the IE since I want a diff scenery. Any tips or pointers will help and do you actually like it staying in Vegas?

My bad about the late response.  I just saw this...damn notifications not working.

We'll be staying at the Palazzo/Venetian.  Me an 2 other guys.  David Guetta is playing EBC and they want $100 for entry.  I'll pay that if the yams are worth it even though I don't like Guetta or EDM.   If there is better options or some sort of discount to be had, I'm all ears.

(I was also looking at Tao Beach club for their pool party, but even though they play hip hop, that sh*t looked small and dead)

as stated can't go wrong with EBC or Wet Republic.

easiest choice is to go with what's nearby, where are you staying? north mid or south strip? if staying at/near Wynn or MGM, obvious...
gone dolo twice, will prob go again July.

http://niketalk.com/t/538170/official-going-to-vegas-in-vol-ii-it-was-time/6570#post_26251254
(My bad about the double post)

My bad about the late response.  I just saw this...damn notifications not working.

We'll be staying at the Palazzo/Venetian.  Me an 2 other guys.  David Guetta is playing EBC and they want $100 for entry.  I'll pay that if the yams are worth it even though I don't like Guetta or EDM.   If there is better options or some sort of discount to be had, I'm all ears.

(I was also looking at Tao Beach club for their pool party, but even though they play hip hop, that sh*t looked small and dead)

Back
Top Bottom