Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Going to be in Vegas next weekend and want to know which pool parties aren't pricey in terms of a daybed/bottle service. Buddy called Wet Republic and they quoted him at 5k being the minimum. Is that the same for other places too?

Going to be in Vegas next weekend and want to know which pool parties aren't pricey in terms of a daybed/bottle service. Buddy called Wet Republic and they quoted him at 5k being the minimum. Is that the same for other places too?

"Aren't pricey" and "Wet Republic" don't belong in the same sentence. Same with EBC. Try one of the smaller pools, like Tao Beach, if you don't want to pay that much.

Hope ya'll know he's talking about 2016, though. Saving up to really blow it out.

Not sure going out on Monday in 2 weeks to a club, but if you had to choose:

Juice J at Marquee
RL Grime at XS

Never been to Marquee so kind of want to check it out :nerd:

Haven't been to Vegas in quite a while. Would love to join in October if I can swing it. Lots of OG's in here I see as well. Definitely sounds like a blast.

It's been approved, it just hasn't started running yet. I think it launches next month.

I used it last year when i was there for Life Is Beautiful, heard it got shut down a few days after tho.

got stopped by the cops last summer coming from the airport in a cab because they said he was taking us the long way. homie caught a $700 fine :x

"Aren't pricey" and "Wet Republic" don't belong in the same sentence. Same with EBC. Try one of the smaller pools, like Tao Beach, if you don't want to pay that much.

lmao, got "hooked up" from someone at Wet Republic and they quoted me at $2k for a daybed on a saturday. i'm good.

It's been approved, it just hasn't started running yet. I think it launches next month.

I used it last year when i was there for Life Is Beautiful, heard it got shut down a few days after tho.

got stopped by the cops last summer coming from the airport in a cab because they said he was taking us the long way. homie caught a $700 fine :x

what was dude's response to you after he got the ticket? :rofl:

My trip to Vegas was almost ruined this morning at 3:50 AM

Got a call from AA telling me that my flight had been cancelled (9:30 AM direct flight) and that we were put onto a flight leaving tomorrow and arriving at night, thus ruining the entire bachelor party.

Spent the next 2 hours on a 3 way call with my friend and a AA representative figuring out how to get 8 of us into Vegas TODAY. Luckily, it was solved. 5 of them got a flight with Delta at 11:30 AM and the remaining 3 got a flight out at 2pm. We all make in time for the club tonight we have planned.

Last edited:
For more Open format/Hip Hop on Sunday Night

The Bank, Drais, Anywhere else.

Whats the better choice?

For more Open format/Hip Hop on Sunday Night

The Bank, Drais, Anywhere else.

Whats the better choice?
Drais definitely.

I was planning to go to Vegas Oct 15-18th the week after my birthday. Still on the fence about it, because I just got invited to Hawaii the following week... Leaning towards Hawaii since its been 3 years, and my lady has never been.

Back
Top Bottom