Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

ehhhh never mind I cant do July 10-13 but ill let you know if plans change or if can push traning date back

Fight weekend just seems like something I would want no part of. Seems to not attract the best of crowds, prices are going to be dumb expensive on everything, wall to wall people.

Give be a regular weekend over that mess

Yeah that could be true but when you have all those issues listed already worked out is what makes it eventful.

Auto gratuity on your order is 20-22% (a part of me seems to remember forking over 22% the one time I paid for BS there). Do NOT tip anything on top of the auto grat. The waitress isn't expecting it, so it's a waste of money. Tax is 8.1%. An easy way to figure out how much you'll owe: multiply your minimum by 1.281 and that's your all-in total. If it's 22% auto grat, multiply by 1.301. Of course, the bottle prices will determine your actual total, but that gives you an idea.

It's a busy weekend, so pre-arrange a tip for your host. Ask what $100 per bottle can get you. If you're getting three bottles, forking over a $300 tip to get a better table is a lot cheaper than forking over $700+ (after tax and gratuity) for another bottle and landing the same result.

Thanks fam! Rep'd!

Fight weekend just seems like something I would want no part of. Seems to not attract the best of crowds, prices are going to be dumb expensive on everything, wall to wall people.

Give be a regular weekend over that mess

this.

heading out the weekend before the fight.. hoping the tables are feeling generous knowing how much a killing they bout to make fight weeeknd. lol.

Same

The only thing that sucks is that Nightswim isn't starting until fight weekend

Same

The only thing that sucks is that Nightswim isn't starting until fight weekend

Nightswim starts tonight. And it's listed as also going down next weekend. They're just doing the "grand opening" on fight weekend with Avicii so they can blow it out indoor/outdoor.

Getting my bet on during the May weekend/ NBA Playoffs 
pimp.gif

What up yall!

Does anyone know how to go about watching the MayPac fight in Vegas?

I'm a rook, so I have no idea whats going on. I've been hearing people say that you can watch it on MGM properties via "closed circuit?"

What is that? And how can I get down?

What up yall!

Does anyone know how to go about watching the MayPac fight in Vegas?

I'm a rook, so I have no idea whats going on. I've been hearing people say that you can watch it on MGM properties via "closed circuit?"

What is that? And how can I get down?

Go on their websites (any of the MGM props) and buy tickets. That's the only way.

Back
Top Bottom