Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Heading again. 17 to 20.staying at hard rock. Maybe one day I might just straight up move here.

how expensive are the clubs/everything else gonna be during the mayweather/pac fight weekend? considering going with a group of people

Going to vegas this weekend friday thru Sunday what should I do lol but one of my friends want to hit a top less pool party at some hotel idk if they even had those

Club OMNIA is the **** my bros! :smokin

Heard good things. Trying to decide between Calvin at Omnia or Kaskade at XS on our stay in June. Leaning toward Kaskade since we can see Calvin at Wet Republic the next day and that is at our hotel, want to check out both Omnia since it is new and XS since I have never been there.

Club OMNIA is the **** my bros!
smokin.gif
I gotta check this out

I see that they're going to build one in SD as well

Stories or else

Quick story, not sure if I have went over this one. Last April there for a bachelor party for 2 of my friends. Friday night got pretty wild. After going out we ended up back at our suite with a bachelorette party, this crazy ***** from Nova Scotia, and these 2 younger chicks staying down the hall from us for this pyramid scheme convention. We are raging pretty hard at this point around 3 am, bottles are going around. I am sitting on the couch with these 2 chicks and my buddy comes up and asked the one next to me if she wanted champagne, she of course was going to drink anything so he told her to open up. Straight pouring champagne from above into chicks mouth and he gives me a look and a wink, moves the bottle down her chin and it is just getting all over her. Chick is loving it like she has been in some hip hop videos before, we are busting up laughing. I somehow suggest we should dry her off and her and her friend and I go to 1 of our bathrooms. Bust out the hair dryer and let her know it will be easier to dry her top off if she takes it off, she gives no push back, it comes off with ease. So we are chatting it up, one of my friends comes in and goes to a closet to sleep, not sure what that was about since we had 2 other rooms he could have gone to but whatever. Next thing I know I am making out with both of them trying to setup a threesome. Other chick wasn't having it so she bounced, proceeded to smang girl that took her top off in the bathroom. After came out to total chaos in our suite, guess the crazy chick bit one of my buddies in the crotch, let's just say she got kicked out of the room after that and she was going nuts in the hall, kicking and beating on our door and screaming, had to call hotel security to get her out of there. We continue to party and I fall face first while dancing with a chick onto an ottoman and pass out.

Next night was a blur but I remember girl #2 from the night before came knocking on our door at like 6am wanting to drink because she had an 10am flight, let her in and ended up hooking up with her while everyone else was asleep.

First night there also when we left Hak we met this group of chicks from London, swear I fell in love with one of them for a bit, they were going over to Diablos and we followed, I went in with them and my buddies were hanging back, was bombarded by to waitresses trying to sell us bottles. I was pretty drunk at that point and had my wallet out ready to spend whatever for this chick and my buddy grabbed me and pulled me out of there. Still not sure if I love him or hate him for it til this day haha :smh:

Maybe not the most exciting set of stories but it is what I got, can't wait to be going back.

Well who didn't see this coming. Hak gettin' too greedy. The Strip has officially reached its saturation point (if it wasn't there already).

http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2015/mar/18/did-omnia-pay-500000-justin-bieber-and-martin-garr/

The Wicked Whisper & Racy Rumor is that as many as 2,000 revelers were given free admission to ensure Omni’s hot reputation as the only place to party and that as a result the company’s flagship club Hakkasan at MGM Grand suffered an attendance dip.

One top nightclub exec who tracks financial figures of his rivals told me: “Omnia is so expensive, we’ve heard from their own hosts that they are already reviewing their marketing strategy, bottle service and VIP pricing because it’s helped us and hurt their Hakkasan bottom line.

“Nobody bought the $150,000 or $35,000 champagne packages on opening weekend, and after the expenses for talent, there was only a gain of $100,000. Figure in the monstrous staff costs and other charges and what they dropped at Hakkasan, and it was not a win.

“The Middle East owners of Hakkasan were quietly in town for the opening and are now revising their rate of return on a 10-year business model instead of the five years they’d projected.

“Regular people coming to Las Vegas simply can’t afford some of the Omnia prices — it’s not what they want. And there aren’t enough people willing to pay out fortunes for the VIP service.”

My buddy doesn't even go there anymore. Pretty much only goes to XS now. He said he got tired of DJs just pushing buttons for a crowd of dudes.

Yeah there might be too many mega clubs now

Might check out Omnia next trip but I'm sure it won't surpass XS

Going from Sunday till Tuesday
Any spots for me to check out :nerd:
Gonna be staying at ceasars palace
My girls gonna be with me

Back
Top Bottom