Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

i'm right here KFC.

much respect to the good Giants fans in this thread and the G-Men themselves. You guys made more plays and deserved to win it. Our offense was straight upputrid in the 2nd half. 2nd offense in the league and we go and drop of a dud in the big game before the big game.

Good to you guys in the superbowl.

Dare I say: Eli > Peyton

smh.gif
come on dude... Eli plays in the NFC

good job to both teams. great game. anyways im rooting for the Giants for the SB just cause I always go for the underdog.

I feel terrible for Brett Favre. The guy is a hall of famer, and I really hoped he'd get to the Big Dance again...sadly it never happened.
smh.gif

Iwonder how Tiki feels...

Its Tiki's fault the Giants had so many problems last year.
First, congrats to the Packers on a great season. Made it the feel good story of the NFL. Unfortunately, it was too close for comfort. But this Packers teamhas a great core of players. I honestly expect these guys coming out to the NFC championship again next year.
Second, congrats to the Giants. These guys have won 9+ straight road games this season. Unbelievable. And, Eli is playing like his brother out there. That isthe reason why the Giants are doing so well. Playing mistake free football = very good shot at the superbowl. Congrats to the Giants organization, players,coaching staff, fans, and especially the city of New York. Enjoy the superbowl

I wonder how ESPN is going to sugar coat that AWFUL interception Favre threw.

Congrats to the Giants. Dem boys doing big thangs.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by toine2983

Props to the Giants.

Major Props to Eli.

Dare I say: Eli > Peyton

grin.gif

WOAH WOAH WOAH....lets not get carried away...
I see you didn't pick up on my sarcasm.
laugh.gif

That was probably the most joy I have ever felt at one time in my life.

Amazing.

I sat there and grabbed my girl and teared up and was shaking for like 3 minutes, no lie.
laugh.gif

The Packers are a great team. I honestly didn't see us having much of a chance, but you've gotta bELIeve.

The New York Giants are going to the SUPERBOWL!

Congrats Giants fans, as a Niners fans, I both dislike the NY Giants and GB Packers...Therefore, my pick at the beginning of the playoffs were your NY Giantsbecause I just had a feeling the Giants were going to win. I also feel they are the only team that I believe could knock down the NE Patriots! Do it Eli!It's time for you to make Priceless Pep Talk commercials.

Mayor put his name on the line and the Giants came through.
laugh.gif

I don't know if you would have really given up your name, but props for sticking with the Giants like that.
laugh.gif

I'm ecstatic that NY is in the SB. Looks like this might be a turning point for the city of NY after the failures of the Yanks, Mets, Knicks, Jets, etc forthe past few years.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow...talk about redemption.... that was crazy. i thought tynes for sure was gonna miss real bad again...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I sat there and grabbed my girl and teared up and was shaking for like 3 minutes, no lie.
laugh.gif

I know you're on cloud 9 and everything but come on. Crying and shaking over a sporting event ....
grin.gif

I will say this to Giants fans. This Lawrence Tines guy better be waived by the time the Super Bowl hits, because the Giants aregonna need all the points they can get to beat the Patriots. Good Luck~

~and I mean that without any sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom