Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

about an hour left!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I still can't believe these 2 teams are in the NFC Championship game considering no one thought they would be at the beginning of the season

Come on GGGGGGGMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

That play reminded me of the Patriots- Chargers game where Brady got picked and Troy Brown got after dude and caused the fumble. Patriots recover. And go on to win the game.

samething that came to me and thats why i said i maybe a turnin point

^^ At least if it's Favre vs. Brady there will be something to talk about for 2 weeks. Nobody cares or wants to hear about Eli or the Giants. Sounds harshbut it's the truth, everybody including the NFL wants to see Favre vs. Brady.

DeadsetAce wrote:
Nah i see what you're saying and all...but i mean what is every team's goal going into the season? It's ALWAYS to go all the way. That's all im saying. I realize that its been a hell of a year for the Giants...and if they lost tomorrow or in the SB, it doesnt mean they had a bad season at all. They've had an awesome season. But you're not successful if you don't win it all.
Whatever though...I just hope we have a good game tomorrow. Even though I want the Pack to win, I want to see a good game. Right down to the wire.

Im a Giants fan and I agree with this statement. While nobody expected us to go this far, I dont think the Giants organization was hoping for anything less than a championship this year...thats the reason they play the regular season games. And if they dont win the SB, good season and all, they still failed.

Eli needs to work on his composure in moments like this.

Should've thrown it away on 3rd and/or 4th down!

^^ whered/howd you get your tickets?
Relatives....lol..

Sunday night, I had some friends that were able to get tickets for $400, but thats going to be tough as the week goes on....

i was always around........i should have gotten banned with the stuff i was saying when the eagles got a first down on 4th and 26 in that playoff game yearsago, and a couple verbal fights with viking fans and how they thought i was a vikings fan cause the color of my sig...............for the two years the packwere losing, i was superstitious (bad spelling) and thought i shouldn't post in the game day threads..........anyways im back!!

Might've been too far for a field goal, but they had more of a chance for the FG than a hail mary play on 4th. Giants receivers have squandered some keyopportunities. Penlaties too, but some of the refs few bad' calls have also hurt the Giants quite a bit. Eli needs to keep his composure and the offensiveline needs to create more holes. Nervous about this third quarter for the Giants.

Bradshaw on the sauce again. Speak into the mic numbnuts!

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

I dunno if this will work for or against the Giants; either way I'm hoping we win, but I'm not holding my breath.
grin.gif

*We* win? I didn't know the Jets were in the NFC Championship game Fizzy...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Amani gotta catch those in the playoffs.

I rather see bradshaw out there as a WR then jacobs.

horrible punt.
sick.gif

SMH...

3 of ya'll and couldn't nobody touch him?

Damn...

Ah well, we really need 7 though. Enough with the FG's.

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

i cant take it anymore, why cant the game be saturday???
roll.gif
Wow, what are you so excited about? When they get this game over its only 2 weeks until your guy favre is 1-3 in the superbowl, when it matters. Not the regular season which means nothing if you dont win the title. Those 3 MVP's and playing 20 years dont mean much in the end.

Commit that son.

Stay in your own thread for your 'excellent' observations. Hurry. Scurry along. The 'wagon is leaving without you. Get on before they forget you.

Back
Top Bottom