OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Oakland Raiders (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (0-5) 10/17 1:05 PT

Not really impressed with the win but #$!# it, I'll take it after the first 5 weeks.
laugh.gif

Not really impressed with the win but #$!# it, I'll take it after the first 5 weeks.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Guess I can make the next game thread
laugh.gif

Good win, Smith seemed to get it together a little. I just hope he has more consistency, if so, we can start winning and maybe get ourselves back in the NFC Worst race.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Guess I can make the next game thread
laugh.gif

Good win, Smith seemed to get it together a little. I just hope he has more consistency, if so, we can start winning and maybe get ourselves back in the NFC Worst race.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wasnt able to watch the game like always but I seen the last minute or so... Felt good to see us taking the knee for our 1st victory

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Wasnt able to watch the game like always but I seen the last minute or so... Felt good to see us taking the knee for our 1st victory

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm taking the 49ers in the NT Survival league and not looking back. I have a good feeling about this game.
nerd.gif

Only 8 people left including me. I think there were like 60-70 at the beginning of the season.
Only 5 people left now, including myself
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Still have New Orleans, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, Green Bay, Dallas, NYG, NYJ, Atlanta, etc. all left.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm taking the 49ers in the NT Survival league and not looking back. I have a good feeling about this game.
nerd.gif

Only 8 people left including me. I think there were like 60-70 at the beginning of the season.
Only 5 people left now, including myself
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Still have New Orleans, Indianapolis, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Minnesota, Green Bay, Dallas, NYG, NYJ, Atlanta, etc. all left.
nerd.gif

Good for Alex Smith. He was an interception away from being replaced today because the fans were all over him (as they thould be for his recent play). He had a great game, by his standards, and the Niners won a game without any turnovers
eek.gif

Good for Alex Smith. He was an interception away from being replaced today because the fans were all over him (as they thould be for his recent play). He had a great game, by his standards, and the Niners won a game without any turnovers
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom