OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Oakland Raiders (2-3) at San Francisco 49ers (0-5) 10/17 1:05 PT

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

with JC playing, i'm expecting a loss. prove me wrong JC.

So just like last week. Ohh ya he came in and lead Raiders to victory over chargers.
I didnt watch the Raider game last week for obvious reasons.....but really?  Jason Campbell led the Raiders to victory last week over the Chargers?  Like I said, I didnt watch the game, but you had a saftey, a blocked punt returned for a TD, a fumble recovery for a touchdown and somehow you are claiming that JC led the team to victory.  Am I missing something here?  Someone school me, because based on stats and highlights, I would say theres probably about 7-8 guys who did more to lead the Raiders than Campbell did.   
But you didnt watch the game. He came in and sustained 2 long drives for tds when our starting QB went down. Yea the special teams was a huge part but we don't win that game if Campbell didnt come in and play well.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

with JC playing, i'm expecting a loss. prove me wrong JC.

So just like last week. Ohh ya he came in and lead Raiders to victory over chargers.
I didnt watch the Raider game last week for obvious reasons.....but really?  Jason Campbell led the Raiders to victory last week over the Chargers?  Like I said, I didnt watch the game, but you had a saftey, a blocked punt returned for a TD, a fumble recovery for a touchdown and somehow you are claiming that JC led the team to victory.  Am I missing something here?  Someone school me, because based on stats and highlights, I would say theres probably about 7-8 guys who did more to lead the Raiders than Campbell did.   
But you didnt watch the game. He came in and sustained 2 long drives for tds when our starting QB went down. Yea the special teams was a huge part but we don't win that game if Campbell didnt come in and play well.

can they take at least one shot in the end zone
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom