**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

A Game album wouldn’t be complete without a star-studded lineup. The West Coast kingpin has revealed the guest list for his upcoming album Jesus Piece.

The follow-up to 2011’s The R.E.D. Album will be executive produced by Cool & Dre and arrive before Christmas. “Everybody on it from Kanye to production by DJ Premier—Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz, Chris Brown, Scarface, and a slew of other artists. Wayne, Wiz, Tyga—the album is crazy,” Game told Jenny Boom Boom on Hot 93.7’s “Hot Afternoon Show.”

Last month, he debuted the first single “Celebration” featuring Chris Brown, Tyga, Lil Wayne, and Wiz Khalifa. A video has been shot and will premiere on September 18, the same day the song hits iTunes.

He changed the title from F.I.V.E. to Jesus Piece because of Trey Songz’ Chapter V. “I talked to [Trey] about it,” said Game. “I told him he stole my album title. He agreed that he stole it and so he agreed to get on the album. I got Trey Songz on one of my singles, which is dope ’cause he killed that.”

The title was inspired by Kanye West and his renewed faith in God. “I’m calling it Jesus Piece ’cause last year in August I got baptized and so I’ve been going to church, but I still been kinda doing me out here,” explained Game. “I still love the strip club and I still smoke and drink. I’m faithful to my family, so I wanted to make an album where you could love God and be of God, but still get it poppin’ in your life.

“I called in Kanye and he gave me some ideas and we had done a song called ‘Jesus Piece’ on my original album and so once I switched the title, I just kept that song and ‘Celebration,’ and I then redid all the rest of the songs to fit the concept of Jesus Piece.”

In addition to releasing his album, Game and his fiancée will star on the reality show “Married to the Game,” set to debut this November on VH1.

Game & 'Ye :smokin

Dudes always put out heat when they're in the studio together. Looking forward to this album.

Skeptical it's going to release on time though :rolleyes

Im Lookin foward to this album. Game has a real solid catalog. I was listening to LAX today, I forgot how tough that album was.

Official Artwork for the album

I'm a spiritual person...not a religious one...so I find it HILARIOUS when people get all riled up over so called "blasphemous" things like that cover :lol:

cover is lame.... for the record tho,

Jesus Christ DID NOT have long hair. If you are familiar with the Bible and history, he wasn't no frail effeminate looking dude either.
Think about it. Jesus was a JEWISH CARPENTER, by trade. Jewish men in Jesus day always kept short hair.

Dude was a Carpenter. I dont know if he was Vin Diesel, but he wasn't a feeble, frail dude like they make him look in every image. He primarily
dealt with stone n wood, manipulating, shaping and creating furniture and woodworks.

Games lp cover did get the skin color right tho ..".. And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace."
Revelation 1:14-16.

Lastly, Jesus wasn't an attractive dude either. “… he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.” Isiah 53:2

..back to the music. Hope he dont get any the attenion/ controversy over this tho. Not that serius, cover is just corny. Game got gems here n their but lps been trash after the docs advocate.

cover is lame.... for the record tho,
Jesus Christ DID NOT have long hair. If you are familiar with the Bible and history, he wasn't no frail effeminate looking dude either.
Think about it. Jesus was a JEWISH CARPENTER, by trade. Jewish men in Jesus day always kept short hair.
Dude was a Carpenter. I dont know if he was Vin Diesel, but he wasn't a feeble, frail dude like they make him look in every image. He primarily
dealt with stone n wood, manipulating, shaping and creating furniture and woodworks.
Games lp cover did get the skin color right tho ..".. And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace."
Revelation 1:14-16.
Lastly, Jesus wasn't an attractive dude either. “… he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.” Isiah 53:2
..back to the music. Hope he dont get any the attenion/ controversy over this tho. Not that serius, cover is just corny. Game got gems here n their but lps been trash after the docs advocate.

You just gave a history lesson but yet "it's not that serious" :lol:

You're mad

So Game put "Blood Wayne" on the cover on his own album? Thanks cool, at least the album will be good

word it does look like Wayne, i guess this might confirm him signing with YMCMB after his Interscope contract is up :lol:

Cover is ehh. Different from what he usually does for album artwork, that's for sure. Kind of reminds me of

220px-SnoopDoggyDoggDoggystyle.jpg

You just gave a history lesson but yet "it's not that serious" :lol:
You're mad

Not that serious in terms of any negative feedback he may recieve
calling this a ’mockery’ or ’ blasphemy’. I just wanted to take the opportunity
to present that info. knowledge is meant to be shared. Im not mad, Birdman should
be cus Game using Lil Wayne image without him getting a cut.

Lol im saying tho. This dude talking about Jesus is not a good looking dude. Like that has to do with anything.

Just tryna give info for a more accurate depiction of what Christ looked like, not what the main stream pushes. If it doesn't got nothing to do wit nothing for you then it make s more sense to ignore it and not respond to the comment.

Back
Top Bottom