**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

Game should of never spoke on these gays, dude had a butterfly tattoo & a sisqo style sun tattoo. he is gonna become a victim for this
laugh.gif

J. Cole is credited "Drug Test" but he didn't rhyme or produce it. Anyone know exactly what he did?

^^^I heard the same, but I have no idea. I could barely even tell Dre & Game were on that track though. I thought
it would be way better

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Game should of never spoke on these gays, dude had a butterfly tattoo & a sisqo style sun tattoo. he is gonna become a victim for this
laugh.gif
Not to mention that most of them run this biz 
eyes.gif
 big dummy! I would not be surprised if Dre was Bi sexual

Might catch flack for this, but R.E.D. has consistently stayed in the rotation. Haven't listened to Watch The Throne other than Primetime & The Joy since
the first week it came out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Might catch flack for this, but R.E.D. has consistently stayed in the rotation. Haven't listened to Watch The Throne other than Primetime & The Joy since
the first week it came out.
pimp.gif

it's been getting played consistently by me too.   for whatever reason a good chunk of nt doesn't cosign game as a rapper. i could see the gripe with his outside shennigans but he puts out decent music and that's all i care for.

Back
Top Bottom