OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Night King was walking up to Brand like

giphy.gif

No way anybody survived that front line tbh. They ruined everything with that nonsense. That wave of bodies was too powerful and overwhelming. The ration was like 1000:1. Wild fake having them all survive.

Did we ever give credit to the dragon scenes?

Holy hell im rewatching some of this and I legit feel like I’m watching real dragons brawl it out. Especially when Jon and the ice dragon are fighting in the sky.

Thought you need dragon glass to kill the white walkers? Valaryian steel kills them too? Why was dragon glass blown up to be such a big deal a few eps back. Arya shanked NK in the yard with a steel cork.

Melisandra is prolly wrong. Her accuracy is trash. If the writers are who I think they are, they build up Arya sole;y to only get murked by Cersei

Thought you need dragon glass to kill the white walkers? Valaryian steel kills them too? Why was dragon glass blown up to be such a big deal a few eps back. Arya shanked NK in the yard with a steel cork.

If im following right, the dagger was Valaryian.

Melisandra is prolly wrong. Her accuracy is trash. If the writers are who I think they are, they build up Arya sole;y to only get murked by Cersei

Tbh I hope this happens.

I like Arya but all the Arya nutriders out here talking wild game like she’s gonna be on the throne at the end of this. Her and Gendry. Would be such a terrible ending to this show.

I officially wanna see her RIP or just sent back to Winterfell after all this to rule the north.

Listening to a podcast and it's infuriating how dumb so many aspects of this thing was

If im following right, the dagger was Valaryian.
No it is. I'm saying, they gassed dragon glass up to much and for some reason valaryian steel makes them explode all the same

And it was just 1 stab. Not multiple wounds. Not slices. Or injuries. 1 stab to the abdomen.

Trash ending to his story.

Tbh I hope this happens.

I like Arya but all the Arya nutriders out here talking wild game like she’s gonna be on the throne at the end of this. Her and Gendry. Would be such a terrible ending to this show.

I officially wanna see her RIP or just sent back to Winterfell after all this to rule the north.

Better her than Sansa.. probably dany too

Valaryian steel and dragon glass both kill them. The reason they made a big deal out of it is because they found a large cache of it making it accessible to everyone.

Valaryian steel is rare as ****. No one even knows how to make it anymore. It’s hypothesized that it’s made with dragon glass and castle steel smelted by dragon fire with some blood magic somewhere in the mix. Everyone can’t have valaryian steel b.

Last edited:
It's amazing how Sansa is still annoying as @#$@ even after 8 seasons. Hundreds of thousands of the dead approaching the gates of Winterfell, and instead of keeping all the children and old folk from panicking, she's busy making sarcastic remarks about the dragon queen :stoneface:

Goes back to how "She's the smartest person I know" and her being a possible leader makes NO sense

By no means am I some military expert..

But I've seen enough movies and other episodes of this show and even home alone to come up with a wayyyy better battle plan than that dumb shhh

I zoomed in on their battle plan and sent this to my friend earlier. Look at how badly they were outnumbered!!!!!!

20190430_184049.jpg

Imagine being the dorthraki and unsullied when they were breaking it down

Especially when you speak languages not everyone speaks

If this is addressed to me I’ve been getting hella reps in here hahaha. Think I got 4 in here in the last 3 weeks with at least 20 reps each. And 2, you mean it’s ok to freely speak about GOT which came out 2 days ago, but not okay to potentially spoil Endgame? I know this is a GOT thread but come on, movies been out almost a week now in the US. You’re spoiling yourself by NOT seeing it yet.

We're talking about GOT in the GOT thread. Is it that hard to just talk about Endgame in its own thread? Makes no sense to do what you're doing

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with greensight, Bran can only see glimpses of the future right? Maybe he warged the ravens and flew around to make sure everything was in place for the outcome he saw to happen... idk man I'm trying. :lol:

Imagine being the dorthraki and unsullied when they were breaking it down

Especially when you speak languages not everyone speaks

The Unsullied are supposed to be like Spartans in the GOT universe. They've been able to hold off 20K Dothraki on horseback while only having 6K troops.

Just off the top of my head, they could've built some barriers to funnel the wights in to more reasonable numbers to fight at a time, held a defensive position and drawn the wights towards them and then had the dothraki/dragons attack from the sides, etc. I'm not saying these are the best plans, but they for sure could've done better than what they actually did

I mean even for the flaming trenches...why did they wait so long to light them up? Why weren't there more of these flaming obstacles to slow down the wights' approach?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with greensight, Bran can only see glimpses of the future right? Maybe he warged the ravens and flew around to make sure everything was in place for the outcome he saw to happen... idk man I'm trying. :lol:

Meanwhile dany and Jon are riding around blind while this dude gets a front row seat to the NK location

Night King was walking up to Brand like

giphy.gif

i thought the same thing... but honestly, are we all of the same belief that arya was able to get that close because she wore the face of a wight & by the time the wind blew ol' boy's luxurious locks she had already started to run & jump on the night king, as he went to slay jaden smith?

We're talking about GOT in the GOT thread. Is it that hard to just talk about Endgame in its own thread?

It’s inevitable. You think this is the only thread that has someone mentioning something about Endgame? Also, it’s not like it’s randomly being talked about. There’s a direct comparison. Arya STARK. Tony STARK. Endgame is not the first time Tony has been brought up in this thread. Given the events in both viewings, it would be extremely naive to think people wouldn’t bring up all Starks. I’m waiting to see if John Starks enters the NBA playoffs so I can bring him up next!

It’s inevitable. You think this is the only thread that has someone mentioning something about Endgame? Also, it’s not like it’s randomly being talked about. There’s a direct comparison. Arya STARK. Tony STARK. Endgame is not the first time Tony has been brought up in this thread. Given the events in both viewings, it would be extremely naive to think people wouldn’t bring up all Starks. I’m waiting to see if John Starks enters the NBA playoffs so I can bring him up next!

You could easily make comparisons that don't reveal plot points, but OK. Keep posting your simpleton memes so you can get hella reps :rolleyes I don't care about the Avengers but posting story spoilers in an unrelated thread for likes from some strangers is incredibly strange to me.

Back
Top Bottom