OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The nWO Wolfpack is perfect :lol:

I was so hyped when they formed back in the day but they were around for a short time

Probably like this group :lol:

I can see how some people think the show has gotten corny. Lots of fan service going on, especially in that last ep. I like it though, it's entertaining :lol:

Technically no since hes in the Nights Watch. Also his kid isn't really his and the lie is that the kid is a bastard so Sam's sister or her kids are the rightful heirs.
Been a lot of rule breaking this series.

Like I wouldn't be surprised if Gendry ends up lord Baratheon and is given Storm's End. You know despite being a bastard.

Been a lot of rule breaking this series.

Like I wouldn't be surprised if Gendry ends up lord Baratheon and is given Storm's End. You know despite being a bastard.

It would be fitting considering that Orys Baratheon was the bastard half-brother of Aegon the Conquerer.

Having them try to get a wight to TRY to convince Cersei is stupid writing to add cheap drama, otherwise ok episode. Shout out to the HBO leak gods for leaking the script. It was spot on.

Where them leakers at?:nerd: I can't wait until next Sunday.:evil: The episode is going to be insanity based on the spoilers...

Having them try to get a wight to TRY to convince Cersei is stupid writing, otherwise ok episode. Shout out to the HBO leak gods for leaking the script. It was spot on.

It's everyone really.. cause ain't like dany fully in, despite the thirst

I can see how some people think the show has gotten corny. Lots of fan service going on, especially in that last ep. I like it though, it's entertaining :lol:

Yeah I don't see the harm in Jon assembling a squad like that. My buddy goes "It's become reuniting former friends and foes". He's not wrong now that I think about it :lol: but I'm not still enjoying it.

Dany looking thirsty af, can't even hide her intentions. Even Tyrion knows what's cooking.

Jaime tippy toeing on that thin line again, he finally seeing the light then Cersei drops the bomb on him and he back again on her side.

This episode was amazing ! So many reunions, so many GOAT characters in one scene.

That ending shot of the squad at the gate was too iconic. We need to give them a name . Where are the memes !

Makes sense to me.

Try and get a wight. Show it to Cersei and fight the common enemy. Of course Cersei won't give a damn.

Next week :nerd:

200.gif

What the scroll arya found said

While snooping around Littlefinger’s bedroom , Arya finds a scroll that has something to do with Lady Stark. It was only on-screen for a second, but it held massive significance, and harkens back to season one, when Cersei forced Sansa to write a letter to her brother
"Robb, I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert’s brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and provide me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King’s Landing, swear fealty to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.

Back
Top Bottom