OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zik right. LF was basically giving his enemy to someone who would kill her.
And I think he truly didn't know about Ramsay.
He loved Sansa too much.

Ramsay was "married" to her

You know you on the wrong side if tdogg with you.. or at least you should

He loved her so much that he set her up with another dude.. could have chilled in the vale and let the other houses fight it out amongst each other

Unknowingly or knowingly? :lol:

There's 2 possible references and scenarios. Sansa which he claims one thing and there wasn't a firm bit of evidence saying one way or the other. Then you'd also have to wonder about the reasoning; why knowingly give Sans a to a monster when youbwant use her and manipulate her to gain power in the North like you did the Vale?

Then there's the one with Roz where she basically moved against LF and ****** some **** up for him so he no longer had use for her where he most likely knew she would die or be tortured by Joffrey.

The version where he knew about Ramsey is truly ****** up and makes him a truly twisted ****** up guy cuz it still doesn't explain why he did it. But I still go back to them showing her rape, the whole bring in Theon to watch and the fact he raped her more than once.
If I may interject. There is a third option, but its unconfirmed I guess. LF told Ros the story about the girl that wasn't making him any money until a lord paid him a lot to do what ever he wanted. He implied the lord did some gnarly **** to her. It was the whole "I hate bad investments" story.

Last edited:
If I may interject. There is a third option, but its unconfirmed I guess. LF told Ross the story about the girl that wasn't making him any money until a lord paid him a lot to do what ever he wanted. He implied the lord did some gnarly **** to her. It was the whole "I hate bad investments" story.

if I can interject too...I got the feeling he had an idea Ramsey was a bit nuts, but not much is known about the bastards in this show even with his Intel, (I mean even Roose knew he was nuts, but I doubt he ever thought Ramsey would just off him either) but had no idea just how nuts he was. I also think he was overly confident that he'd tought Sansa his ways, and she could somewhat take care of herself at that point. I also don't think he was expecting a call from Cersei while at Winterfell for all we knew he had plans to overthrow the Boltons before she was even wed to Ramsey we all knew he wanted the North and he's always said he's a gambling man if it gets him what he wants.. I can't say say I'm a huge fan of LF, but you gotta appreciate such an unpredictable character...because in every season you've literally had no idea what was going on in his sadistic mind, or what his plans were, even know after the end of season 6 I'm not 100% sure he even wants the throne he could just be happy being rich and powerful or it could just be another one of his games..... maybe he just wants revenge against all the Starks and Tullys for Cat spurning him and won't stop till their all dead.I'm just truly shocked he's made it unscathed this long...

There's 2 possible references and scenarios. Sansa which he claims one thing and there wasn't a firm bit of evidence saying one way or the other. Then you'd also have to wonder about the reasoning; why knowingly give Sans a to a monster when youbwant use her and manipulate her to gain power in the North like you did the Vale?

Then there's the one with Roz where she basically moved against LF and ****** some **** up for him so he no longer had use for her where he most likely knew she would die or be tortured by Joffrey.

The version where he knew about Ramsey is truly ****** up and makes him a truly twisted ****** up guy cuz it still doesn't explain why he did it. But I still go back to them showing her rape, the whole bring in Theon to watch and the fact he raped her more than once.
I was referring to the first scenario. I dont think when he gifted her to the Boltons to marry Ramsey he planned to come back and save her. He did it to gain favor with the new Warden of the North. He couldnt have forseen her escape with Theon. Subtle vs overt cruelty.

:nerd:
All this whining and complaining....
:rofl:
I kidd I kidd. Don't come after me with them pocket sand.

GB. To be fair Tyrion gave joffery his first ladies.
Oh I'm not being naive there are alot of twisted people in this world. Tyrion choked his boo thang for playing him like Blac Chyna did Rob. And he killed his pops as he was dropping a duece. Just the intrusion on his post sex dump is a major violation

To me. Sin is sin. Maybe not the point Zik was trying to make exactly but I see what he's saying.
That's why the hypocrite word comes up.

Is there somewhere to get a good recap of everything before this season starts? Hopefully, with pictures (e.g. of characters) and words? My girl hasn't seen the show and she def isn't going to watch all the previous seasons. Would be good if she could watch the current one with me tho

Is there somewhere to get a good recap of everything before this season starts? Hopefully, with pictures (e.g. of characters) and words? My girl hasn't seen the show and she def isn't going to watch all the previous seasons. Would be good if she could watch the current one with me tho

Someone definitely made a YouTube somewhere with their own synopsis/commentary lol

I feel like Blackfish's intro into the series was better than any fight scene. Still, they did NegroPescado dirty last season.

this, not sure if he was bout it in the books(tldr) but what a waste of some dope armour
Yeah he's a G in the books too and yeah that armor was 
pimp.gif

Sin is sin
Sin - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.

Divine Law - any law that comes directly from the "will of God", in contrast to man-made law

In Westeros as in Our world we live by the laws of men. For instance Stannis killed his daughter in a religious ritual. While The Lord of The Light might accept that, in just about all corners of Westeros he would be labeled a kinslayer and charged with murder. Sin is Sin only if everyone is on the same page religiously

Last edited:
To me. Sin is sin.

Ummm, are you saying all sins are equal?
I don't think so.

Especially in this show's context.

Its not like we're comparing one character who stole bread to not go hungry to a guy who tried to kill a kid.

Some of you guys willingly ignore some horrible **** from a character but condemn the next guy for other horrible ****.

Edit:
Lines are being drawn
View media item 2490294
What you mean lines been drawn cousin

We riding with House Shacklefart over here

Anyone can get it

My Lord, what is the reason for the low key disrespect ?

If I may interject. There is a third option, but its unconfirmed I guess. LF told Ros the story about the girl that wasn't making him any money until a lord paid him a lot to do what ever he wanted. He implied the lord did some gnarly **** to her. It was the whole "I hate bad investments" story.
I remember that story but it wlipped my mind running down her situation.
You know you on the wrong side if tdogg with you.. or at least you should

He loved her so much that he set her up with another dude.. could have chilled in the vale and let the other houses fight it out amongst each other
He doesn't actually love her.

You guys seriously can't be getting fooled this easily.

tumblr_ns45urib9h1ubjaoeo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Sin - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.

Divine Law - any law that comes directly from the "will of God", in contrast to man-made law

In Westeros as in Our world we live by the laws of men. For instance Stannis killed his daughter in a religious ritual. While The Lord of The Light might accept that, in just about all corners of Westeros he would be labeled a kinslayer and charged with murder. Sin is Sin only if everyone is on the same page religiously

no one ever is, and that's basically the same as saying... :everyone has their own opinions.

I don't think so.
Especially in this she's context.
Its not like we're comparing one character who stole bread to not go hungry to a guy who tried to kill a kid.
Some of you guys willingly ignore some horrible **** from a character but condemn the next guy for other horrible ****.
[/IMG]

^this,
which to me was the whole Sansa argument back then as well. went through 5 seasons not saying anything about anyone else.
(i'd go further in to this. but no point right now.)

Back
Top Bottom