OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get it fam. The timelines aren't linear. Blah blah and so forth. I just thought it was funny that homie popped up when summoned by the Paramore in Dorne, and then just casually happened to make it back in time to the dragon fleet when it was time to sail out to Westeros. Son made it onto the queen's ship without breaking a sweat. :lol:

And y'all wanna put littlefinger in the same league as dude

:smh:

God damn tension is running high in here. 
laugh.gif

Anyway there is a some what new trailer that came out in Greece. Almost the same but a couple new scenes in it. Not sure if anyone posted or mentioned it in here.

Last edited:
Teleportation? Or maybe dragon lyft / uber.

Mad jokes today... usually when I say LOL I'm not really LOLing, but I really did laugh out loud twice. My dogs are still barking at me... (for some reason they always bark at/with me when I laugh loudly)

I said you sound dumb.

I hate a character that murders, knowingly lets others get murdered, and has women raped? Just because he goes about it in more deliberate and intelligent fashion than Ramsay doesn't make it any less despicable.

Get all the way the FOH with that.
Now I'm considering if you are.

This might not be the show for you b. You either gonna get down or lay down in this world GRRM crafted.

Also this goes to a larger point in how so many of you are hypocrites. A ************ could burn children to death or any other horrible crime on this show but give him a little arc where he changes his ways yall quick to claim redemption and root for the sucka. I see the ***** in yall. Like a handful of blameless and/or innocent characters on this show at this point.

I may have missed when LF had a woman raped. I know Roz sold him out so he basically gave her to Joffrey to do w/e and she ended up dead but I'm 99% sure he didn't rape her since he's a ***** made punk that kills yambs instead of smashing akin to Norman Bates.

:lol: @ knowingly lets others get murderered

Too soft up in here. Sounding like team Sansa pre-Ned beheading :lol: :smh:

petyrbaelish.jpg

Last edited:

This might not be the show for you b. You either gonna get down inlay down with this world GRRM crafted.

I may have missed when LF had a woman raped. I know Roz sold him out so he basically gave her to Joffrey to do w/e and she ended up dead but I'm 99% sure he didn't rape her since he's a birch made punk that kills yambs instead of smashing akin to Norman Bates.

I read the books and love the show. Not liking a character who does the things that Littlefinger doesn't make me "soft." You're a buffoon.

This might not be the show for you b. You either gonna get down inlay down with this world GRRM crafted.

I may have missed when LF had a woman raped. I know Roz sold him out so he basically gave her to Joffrey to do w/e and she ended up dead but I'm 99% sure he didn't rape her since he's a birch made punk that kills yambs instead of smashing akin to Norman Bates.

I read the books and love the show. Not liking a character who does the things that Littlefinger doesn't make me "soft." You're a buffoon.
Then you softer than I thought and an oaf (since we just calling ppl names with no tact at all).

I never once said if you don't like Littlefinger you're soft but that's a reading comprehension thing or maybe even a memory thing that shouldn't have been so quickly mistaken for if you were keeping up but I guess its easier to go the cross out everything in the person's post you're talking to and call them a name response.

Last edited:
Even within GRRM's despicable world there are characters that are especially despicable. In my opinion Littlefinger is one of those characters, so I said I didn't like him. You clearly disagree. Now hop off.

Even within GRRM's despicable world there are characters that are especially despicable. In my opinion Littlefinger is one of those characters, so I said I didn't like him. You clearly disagree. Now hop off.
You were the one just now lying about what was said to fit your dense *** reply.

Of course you add "hop off" after lying.

Soft as baby doo doo.

Lying about what? You said "Too soft up in here" and "Sounding like team Sansa.." In what world is that not calling some one soft?

I said hop off because you won't hop up off my ****. I gave an opinion and you're trying to make an argument out of it. **** off I couldn't care less about your unsolicited opinion.

Lying about what? You said "Too soft up in here" and "Sounding like team Sansa.." In what world is that not calling some one soft?

I said hop off because you won't hop up off my ****. I gave an opinion and you're trying to make an argument out of it. **** off I couldn't care less about your unsolicited opinion.
You went from sounding dumb to just plain dumb now you playing dumb.

I disagreed with Littlefinger being as worse as Ramsey.

Your poorly crafted mind somehow turned that in to if you dont like Littlefinger then you're soft. How Sway? That lie in it of itself is just so damn childish I don't get how you could post it, pretend that's what I even implied and run with it :x :smh:

Its one thing to lie about something I said but that? Then you telling me to hop off your penis/vagina? C'mon son.

Reading comprehension bruh. Just stop lying.

If you don't like my opinion, then the softness in you knows what to do. All this hop off nonsense definitely don't mean ****.

Also **** outta here with this unsolicited opinion bull ****. Nobody jumped in to the middle of your private conversation. Where the **** do you think you are? You want a safe space or some ****? The softness continues.

Last edited:
As far as whos worse Little Finger or Ramsay, i got this to say. Whos worse the man who abuses women or the man who gifts a woman to a woman abuser (among other things)?

Last edited:
:nerd:
All this whining and complaining....
:rofl:
I kidd I kidd. Don't come after me with them pocket sand.

GB. To be fair Tyrion gave joffery his first ladies.

Last edited:
As far as whos worse Little Finger or Ramsay, i got this to say. Whos worse the man who abuses women or the man who gifts a woman to a woman abuser (among other things).
Unknowingly or knowingly? :lol:

There's 2 possible references and scenarios. Sansa which he claims one thing and there wasn't a firm bit of evidence saying one way or the other. Then you'd also have to wonder about the reasoning; why knowingly give Sans a to a monster when youbwant use her and manipulate her to gain power in the North like you did the Vale?

Then there's the one with Roz where she basically moved against LF and ****** some **** up for him so he no longer had use for her where he most likely knew she would die or be tortured by Joffrey.

The version where he knew about Ramsey is truly ****** up and makes him a truly twisted ****** up guy cuz it still doesn't explain why he did it. But I still go back to them showing her rape, the whole bring in Theon to watch and the fact he raped her more than once.

Back
Top Bottom