OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lady Mormont probably already sees him as a problem and will put the hit out on him with the quickness.

Tf are you taking about? Littlefinger's gonna be on the winning side either way at the end of all this :pimp:

LF been in cahoots with the white walkers since season 1. He wins either way.

That's crazy to look back and realize this was all a part of his plan, well most of it anyway :wow:
:pimp:

d050b352bbb6e1fa5f0f99535b20cd89.jpg

Me and my mans Zik gonna be at war this season :smh: :smokin

House Shackleford been waiting to putting in more work

Last edited:
Last edited:
Still dot get how people deny Stannis's legit claim to the thrown.

Like it or not he is the one true King.

Renly ****** it up for everyone don't know what he was on. 
mean.gif

Need to rewatch because l honestly forgot why he thought he had next.

Pre blowjob, his gay lover convinced him that he would be a good king because Stannis is a good warrior, but he would be a good ruler because of his position within the council.

Yeah, Iron Fist convinced Renly that he should be King when he blew him. Bookwise, I think Renly was just an entitled POS who Robert favored over Stannis. When Robert became king, he gave Renly Storm's End, the Baratheon castle. It really should have gone to Stannis because he's older than Renly and because he successfully held the castle when the Tyrells had it under siege during the Rebellion. For whatever reason, Robert always treated Stannis like crap.

Yeah, Iron Fist convinced Renly that he should be King when he blew him. Bookwise, I think Renly was just an entitled POS who Robert favored over Stannis. When Robert became king, he gave Renly Storm's End, the Baratheon castle. It really should have gone to Stannis because he's older than Renly and because he successfully held the castle when the Tyrells had it under siege during the Rebellion. For whatever reason, Robert always treated Stannis like crap.

Cause Stannis was a wet blanket. I'm sure every time when the Baratheon Bros wanted to have fun, Stannis would stand there looking like someone stuck a thumb up his butt and prattle on about we should "blah blah blah." He just reminds me of a less fun Ned.

What kind of scumbag roots for LF? :x
Most interesting G'd up character in the show. Almost without peer.

LF got a few hang ups with some of the Tully women but other than that how is he the scumbag?

The same scumbags who root against the lord of light and King Stannis
:lol: I never really had anything against Stannis. He was just a boring character. He played his role for LF though.

With that said, Stannis is just another pawn along with the Lord of the light on Littlefinger's chess board and you know this.

Blee dat :nthat:

You do know why Zik roots for LF, right?

"Play with her ****."

View media item 2375223
THESE MEN KNOW :smokin

You do know why Zik roots for LF, right?

"Play with her ****."

No, he thinks that LF and Cold Hands are the same person.

Finger=hands.

Forgot what page he said that on.
THIS MAN NEVER KNOWS!

HE KNOWS NOTHING!

KNOWS LESS THAN JON SNOW!

Last edited:
LF is a piece of garbage, but he had to be. A frail boy from The Fingers that wants everything has to make moves and lead people into the dirt. I ain't mad at him. 

Watching Watchers on the Wall again and guy goes "I've never heard you curse before" to Sam [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Biggest boss in Westeros :pimp: :pimp:,self-made too

You can hate the man for the outcomes of some of his actions but you've got to respect his ambition and grind. Dude is always a few steps ahead,even Varys doesn't have **** on his string pulling game

Jon Snow would've been food for Ramsey's hounds without the Gawd

Last edited:
Just finishing season 1 of my rewatch. This **** was in tents. Knowing how things unfold makes it a bit more intriguing somehow in that it makes me try to catch gems I missed out on.

Back
Top Bottom