OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone notice that a kingsguard (trant) has been missing and no one has once mentioned it??

Serious?

Meryn met his doom last season in Braavos thanks to Arya :lol:

I think he means, Meryn ****in Trant is gone and nobody in the kingdom has brought it up. A missing, wellllllll known, pretty important kings guard just disappears and nobody even talks about it.

I doubt Cersei gives a damn now that it gave Jamie the chance to be the new Kingsguard commander :lol:

Last edited:
Meryn Trant is a nobody
A kingsguard dying in a brothel would bring much shame to the crown

Not to mention he was trying to have sex with girls. Seems like a great obituary.

Meryn died doing what he loved in life. He met his demise while trying to select which underage girl to have sex with. His eyes were stabbed out, and he eventually bleed to death.

The spear head was dragon glass. I thought that was obvious 
laugh.gif

Also Jon was able to kill one  because of his sword. Anyone could have done that to a white walker if they were using longclaw
Kinda makes you realize how many people really don't pay attention when watching this show.
laugh.gif

They too busy with Bernie Sanders in KL to worry about his M.I.A. ***.

Money MayWaifer nickname got me dead [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The spear head was dragon glass. I thought that was obvious :lol:  
Also Jon was able to kill one  because of his sword. Anyone could have done that to a white walker if they were using longclaw

Kinda makes you realize how many people really don't pay attention when watching this show. :lol:

nah we know about that but still there some back story that could add up to a pretty awesome twist.

esp those who are familiar with their GOT algebra...

****** gon jump back on that Branwagon again when he wargs into Drogon and runs the fade on a field of White Walkers and wights.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering if Bran can go to any weirwood tree to log into westeros.net, if not we might never know what happened in the tower.

I'm just wondering if Bran can go to any weirwood tree to log into westeros.net, if not we might never know what happened in the tower.

Didn't he just touch the outside of one in the past where he was able to see his father praying in front of their weir wood tree in winter fell? I remembered something along those lines.

In the books, that's how it works. The Weirwoods are like surveillance cameras with a long *** recording history. I don't know how it works in the show. It seems like he needs the Weirwoods but the visions go beyond close proximity to the trees.

I know everyone hates Theon but I was happy to see him close to his old self. Glad he backed his sister and I wonder where they're going with all the ships? I'd like to see him get a bit of redemption.

Just realized that Summer is dead, now winter is here :wow:

Oh ok. wonder if he does try it again though, considering what his curiosity costed this last episode.

Back
Top Bottom