OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But yo, they can't turn water into ice?! I was waiting for them to skate towards Jon :lol:

Sir friendzone eats another L, how you gonna go back to the slave owner lol. The walker snow killed was like the ice king number 1 goon and snow served him up. I swear I thought he was freezing that water at the end. Also happy the giant made it out although I'm pretty sure he could have whooped the ice king ***.

Last edited:
Sir friendzone eats another L, how you gonna go back to the slave owner lol. The walker snow killed was like the ice king number 1 goon and snow served him up. I swear I thought he was freezing that water at the end. Also happy the giant made it out although I'm pretty sure he could have whooped the ice king ***.
got a hunch even touching frozen Darth Maul is instant death

Last edited:
they put all that ******** in the beginning and the last fight scene made everyone elses problems seem worthless.

probably top 3 episode for me. 

white walkers are legit scary as ****...cant wait to see the generals start swinging. **** is soooo real right now. 

the plague is coming and dany's over there watching slaves fight.  her storyline is so worthless. she is so far from the iron throne right now. 

tyrion and her in the same scene is just great TV.

jorah can die already IDGAF

cersei is so washed i really dont even care to see her suffer anymore.

only thing missing from this episode is some yambs...at least we got to see mellissandre 

ARYA is about to get real...can't wait. that smile she made when she got orders to off that dude
eek.gif

the difference between this fight scene and the sandsnake fight or pharrells fight is huge.

wildlings and the knights watch would wash the unsullied. easy

The giant was wrecking **** ...RIP if he becomes one of the em

And nah the Wildings are gettin washed by everybody ..no discipline jus sheer numbers

Unsullied would make short work of them

Last edited:
The giant was wrecking **** ...RIP if he becomes one of the em
he doesnt. they show it in the preview of next episode

but what is the giants name?

i could watch him squash people all episode.

Last edited:
I feel like the king could've turned the water ice but he lowkey gave Jon a warning like, imma let you live now but we're still coming

I was expecting them to take the Giant down like the ghosts here at 4:10

Last edited:
Man, I was geeked to see that there were still existing Giants. thought they said that there were none left.

When they Giant asked the dude "Eff you looking at?!" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I knew there was some significance with the Sword, because they show the former lord commander give it to him in the previews.

I forgot what Mormont did to Daenerys to upset her.

What was it again that he did?

In the beginning seasons he was basically spying on her for Varys, Tywin... Telling them her every move and what not then he fell in love with her and tried to turn legit and she ended up finding out

Back
Top Bottom