OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously though. Arya can go...no dambz. Jon can go too he already died once i was so bitter...now its just borrowed time so die again wont' be effected. Bran can't walk..he can go. Sansa is the only one i want to see get some revenge on Ramsey. And like Theon either needs to turn super sayen or die because his miserableness is getting really old.

I want to see the white walkers vs dragons. They hate fire right? So dragon torches the whole white walker crew. And Khalessi ends up winning?

So out of all the Stark's you're rooting for Sansa ? She put herself in that position by her stupid choices :lol:

Hope she dies next.

Like her big mistake was trusting littlefinger. She was young when everything happened she is coming into her own and that rape scene was messed up :lol: she deserves to get something back

Seriously though. Arya can go...no dambz. Jon can go too he already died once i was so bitter...now its just borrowed time so die again wont' be effected. Bran can't walk..he can go. Sansa is the only one i want to see get some revenge on Ramsey. And like Theon either needs to turn super sayen or die because his miserableness is getting really old.

I want to see the white walkers vs dragons. They hate fire right? So dragon torches the whole white walker crew. And Khalessi ends up winning?

So out of all the Stark's you're rooting for Sansa ? She put herself in that position by her stupid choices :lol:

Hope she dies next.
This...she's the first I'd like to see dead if they were all to die.

All the Starks have shown they were stupid except for bran and rickon. Salsa was a kid when she acted like a fool. arya is acting a fool right now. Weird when people hope characters die that aren't scumbags. I'm kinda guilty thinking arya is dumb and deserved to get got.

Last edited:
Sansa is an idiot and it was proven in this last episode where she overestimated the value of the Stark name. All those houses they went to didn't give a damn and she got ripped apart by a ten year old queen lol. If it wasn't for Davos they'd have no army at all to join the Wildlings. and then she had the audacity to question his rep when they went back to the camp before she sent the raven to Littlefinger :smh:

Sansa is following Cersei's footsteps in that she thinks she's a lot smarter than she really is :lol:

Like her big mistake was trusting littlefinger. She was young when everything happened she is coming into her own and that rape scene was messed up :lol: she deserves to get something back

Yeah I'll give her that at least. If they were to kill her off, I hope she at least gets to see Ramsay's demise beforehand.

So out of all the Stark's you're rooting for Sansa ? She put herself in that position by her stupid choices
laugh.gif

Hope she dies next.
I hope all Starks take a L cause when The others come there wont be no Winterfell 
eek.gif

Yall are forgetting that Arya isnt really that old. 

She is just a kid. Couldnt even legally drive if it was present day. 

Sansa is an idiot and it was proven in this last episode where she overestimated the value of the Stark name. All those houses they went to didn't give a damn and she got ripped apart by a ten year old queen lol. If it wasn't for Davos they'd have no army at all to join the Wildlings. and then she had the audacity to question his rep when they went back to the camp before she sent the raven to Littlefinger :smh:

So ******* true man. The houses that pledged loyalty to the Starks endured unnecessary suffering and hardship b/c of their stupid mistakes. The Stark name is virtually done at this point. Nobody is riding for those clowns anymore.

What is her excuse for trusting him now though? She has seen what he is capable of, she knows he always has a scheme behind all his plans that benefit him and him alone. The Stark family is not built for this kind of stuff. Everyone of them have been making poor decisions.

I just don't see how Arya is paranoid/cautious and clutching needle in a cave in one episode and in the next walking around with new clothes and a couple crown bags of coins like the Rick Ross of Braavos.

I don't think that's her.

Also idk what to think about the fan deciphered Sansa's letter... perhaps to Littlefinger?

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F109156%2FSansa_letter_enhanced.jpg

Same thing I said bro. It makes no sense for her to be held up in a cave scared to death knowing the Waif is out to et her, and now she is walking the streets without a care in the world. As for the money bags, I remember her taking the Hound's money when she left him. That was only one bag though, I don't know where the other bag of money came from.

I think it is Ja'Quan Hagar disguised as Arya setting a test for the Waif to see if she will follow what he said about not making her suffer. The Waif's actions are self motivated and I dont think that goes along with the faceless men way of doing things.

Last edited:
So ******* true man. The houses that pledged loyalty to the Starks endured unnecessary suffering and hardship b/c of their stupid mistakes. The Stark name is virtually done at this point. Nobody is riding for those clowns anymore.
What is her excuse for trusting him now though? She has seen what he is capable of, she knows he always has a scheme behind all his plans that benefit him and him alone. The Stark family is not built for this kind of stuff. Everyone of them have been making poor decisions.
Same thing I said bro. It makes no sense for her to be held up in a cave scared to death knowing the Waif is out to et her, and now she is walking the streets without a care in the world. As for the money bags, I remember her taking the Hound's money when she left him. That was only one bag though, I don't know where the other bag of money came from.

I think it is Ja'Quan Hagar disguised as Arya setting a test for the Waif to see if she will follow what he said about not making her suffer. The Waif's actions are self motivated and I dont think that goes along with the faceless men way of doing things.
Arya threw the bag of silver she took from the Hound into the sea along with her cloths from Westeros and before hiding needle. 

She could have just stole the money. There doesn't have to be some kind of explanation 

I just don't see how Arya is paranoid/cautious and clutching needle in a cave in one episode and in the next walking around with new clothes and a couple crown bags of coins like the Rick Ross of Braavos.

I don't think that's her.

Also idk what to think about the fan deciphered Sansa's letter... perhaps to Littlefinger?

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F109156%2FSansa_letter_enhanced.jpg

Bruh :wow:,that makes so much sense when you put it like that. I hope you're right...

Last edited:
Fire destroys the wights (zombies). Doesn't have the same effect on the White Walkers. But, in the books at least, it's strongly implied that dragonfire is much more potent than regular fire. It may even have magical properties. It might be effective against the White Walkers. Dragonglass kills White Walkers and in Westeros, one of the myths regarding dragonglass is that it originally comes from dragons.

Arya threw the bag of silver she took from the Hound into the sea along with her cloths from Westeros and before hiding needle. 

She could have just stole the money. There doesn't have to be some kind of explanation 

Ok... I guess I forgot about that. It still doesn't change the fact that
I don't believe it was truly her.

Man the Starks are a blight on Westeros plain and simple. Eddard is a fraud. Robb got the north into a bloody war. Jon is a deserter and a traitor (and a wildling loving bastard). Bran nosy *** started this whole thing by watching Jaime and Cersei AND he didn't listen to three eyed Raven when he told him to be careful in his visions. He's going to bring the White Walkers with him when he gets to castle black. Arya left her protector for dead and she double crossed the seven faced God. Sansa been one **** up after the other. She's the worst of the bunch.

And **** Rickon just for existing.

Can't stand the self-serving Starks. Ramsay is the true savior and future king. He'll bring order to Westeros and he'll feed the White Walkers and their wights to his dogs.

Dany and her army of misfits can catch the fade too bleedat.

Last edited:
Man the Starks are a blight on Westeros plain and simple. Eddard is a fraud. Robb got the north into a bloody war. Jon is a deserter and a traitor. Bran nosy *** started this whole thing by watching Jaime and Cersei AND he didn't listen to three eyed Raven when he told him to be careful in his visions. He's going to bring the White Walkers with him when he gets to castle black. Arya left her protector for dead and she double crossed the seven faced God. Sansa been one **** up after the other. She's the worst of the bunch.

Can't stand the self-serving Starks. Ramsay is the true savior and future king. He'll bring order to Westeros and he'll feed the White Walkers and their wights to his dogs.
Other than the bit about Sansa almost everything else in this post is inaccurate 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom