OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just thought about Dany's Westeros invasion, Do the Dothraki know about Winter?
I don't know if that's ever been addressed but it seems that most cultures in Planetos has some version of The Long Night in their myths.

As far as the shortened seasons, I agree with it. The show is already in it's 6th season and the showrunners don't really have any more source material to adapt (apart from whatever GRRM told them about the future books). Great shows are usually 5 or 6 seasons (ie The Wire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad). I don't want to see the show have two bad seasons back to back, which usually happens when you overextend a show (ie Dexter). I do like the idea of a spinoff film or mini series based on Dunk & Egg or maybe Aegon The Conqueror.

Last edited:
Just thought about Dany's Westeros invasion, Do the Dothraki know about Winter?
I don't know if that's ever been addressed but it seems that most cultures in Planetos has some version of The Long Night in their myths.

As far as the shortened seasons, I agree with it. The show is already in it's 6th season and the showrunners don't really have any more source material to adapt (apart from whatever GRRM told them about the future books). Great shows are usually 5 or 6 seasons (ie The Wire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad). I don't want to see the show have two bad seasons back to back, which usually happens when you overextend a show (ie Dexter). I do like the idea of a spinoff film or mini series based on Dunk & Egg or maybe Aegon The Conqueror.

Now that I have you here George, How will the Dothraki adapt to the harsh winters of the North?

How many pages you got left in WoW?

That arya theory :wow: :wow: :wow:

It's so hard to avoid the theories sometimes when people just openly post that stuff on FB. They post it and be like "oh it was just a theory from this one Reddit user........who's theories have been right 99.99999999999 percent of the time........" Eff outta here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn that's the waif?!
eek.gif

Waif >>>> Gilly 

Back
Top Bottom